• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

Shheen

Sex: Male
OAR: 56
Education: Psychology (GPA: 3.34)
Active Duty: IS3, soon to be IS2 though not till after the board.
Interviews: 2X 04 (IWO), lined up for next week I have 2X 04 (IWO), 1X 05 (IWO), and 1X 03 (CWO)
I am applying for IWO and CWO.
TIS: 1 year
Silly fella thinking IS2 quotas are going to be 99% again ?. I probably just missed you at the schoolhouse, i was a geoint instructor up until end of 2021.

Best of luck buddy!

J0hnny

Silly fella thinking IS2 quotas are going to be 99% again ?. I probably just missed you at the schoolhouse, i was a geoint instructor up until end of 2021.

Best of luck buddy!
A guy can dream can’t he! I just want to accomplish everything all at the same time!

I probably did! I was a Geoint student starting in Jan22. However, I did room with Patacki for a minute!

Thanks for the support!

Gamer773

Applicant
I just got told my Intel application was not recommended and is not in the running anymore. Got selected for SWO though? Didn’t know something like that could happen.

exNavyOffRec

I just got told my Intel application was not recommended and is not in the running anymore. Got selected for SWO though? Didn’t know something like that could happen.
If SWO is number 1 then you would get pulled from Intel, if Intel is number one then you would still go to the Intel board, unless your recruiter didn't put the order you wanted, or if your recruiter had your Intel application pulled.

vborr005

When did u submit
I submitted late September, was told some corrections needed to be done to paper work. Completed corrections beginning Oct and recruiter confirmed with processor application was sent to board. Then recruiter told me it will be at board for review 100% today that they got thumbs up from big navy.

Just a waiting game now!

vborr005

It’s been quiet in here- how’s everyone holding up? About 2 weeks til boards eeeep. How are you all staying busy?

Also @exNavyOffRec - do you know how long it typically takes for Intel to ship to OCS? I am looking at pilots thread and it says a year?

exNavyOffRec

It’s been quiet in here- how’s everyone holding up? About 2 weeks til boards eeeep. How are you all staying busy?

Also @exNavyOffRec - do you know how long it typically takes for Intel to ship to OCS? I am looking at pilots thread and it says a year?
Aviation is an anomaly right now and part of that was due to aviation selecting so far out. In most cases you will ship in 6 months or so.

also, both Intel and SWO have done what aviation has done in the past with selecting too far out and it caused the same issues they are seeing now.

slanderer

Sex: Female
OAR: 49 (Didn't study, taken during finals week. Waiver approved)
Education: B.A. International Studies & Russian (GPA: 3.02)
M.S. Cybersecurity, Technology, & Policy (GPA: 3.88)
12yrs TIS - USMCR
2 years professional experience as a cyber security analyst

Due to my cyber background, next option will be CWE. I hadn't originally considered it due to lack of a technical bachelors degree but it's worth a shot. What are your stats?
Hey, I wish you the best. when are you leaving for OCS? I’m waiting for the Nov 28 board.

Last edited:

slanderer

I know this is an intel group but I’m applying for IP/CW

My stats are:

OAR: 52
Education: B.S in Cyber Security and minors in CS and MIS

Currently enrolled in M.S in Cyber security

Work experience: 5 years Information Security experience.

Certs: Comptia Security+, CySA+

Gpa: is a little over 3.0 for B.S

I am wondering what my chances may be for IP and CW

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I know this is an intel group but I’m applying for IP/CW

My stats are:

OAR: 52
Education: B.S in Cyber Security and minors in CS and MIS

Currently enrolled in M.S in Cyber security

Work experience: 5 years Information Security experience.

Certs: Comptia Security+, CySA+

Gpa: is a little over 3.0 for B.S

I am wondering what my chances may be for IP and CW

I would suggest either improving your OAR or apply for an “easier” OCS program if you don’t get selected. GPA is hurting you.

scooter345

Has any AD received a confirmation email from Mr. Celestin yet? I sent my package in on 29SEP and I haven't gotten one yet, just curious.