• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

J0hnny

does anyone that's AD have any word on their classes yet? I expect receiving orders will take a minute but it's been kind of quiet and just wondering if anyone has updates that might be leaving sooner than me
Also, just checked. My orders have been drafted and are under review.

scooter345

if you don’t already have the clearance then you won’t even get your official selection letter until your triad gets message traffic about a pre-screen with a regional SSO. if that applies to you then that’s step 1
i have a clearance, it's not that

slanderer

yea I hadn't heard anything so last week I called Paul and he said they hadn't received the email. I waited to leave work on Friday until I knew it was sent and I haven't heard anything since. No orders either...they didn't ask for me to leave until May though because of my graduation so I'm probably just lower priority lol
When I’m May ? Looks like I’m going to be in thesame OCS class

MB91

I received hard copy orders, I’m in the June class. Actually super easy process, Mr. Celestin and the two other military (LT/Senior Chief) just asked my CO when I could leave.

scooter345

I received hard copy orders, I’m in the June class. Actually super easy process, Mr. Celestin and the two other military (LT/Senior Chief) just asked my CO when I could leave.
Well that doesn't make me feel good lol. It's been a pain in the ass for me to get people to do anything. I really want to leave in June

I just checked my eNTRS and it says May 28 for OCS

Last edited:

slanderer

Well that doesn't make me feel good lol. It's been a pain in the ass for me to get people to do anything. I really want to leave in June

I just checked my eNTRS and it says May 28 for OCS

I am in thesame boat. No orders yet, it has been one thing or other. Just waiting to get m’y may OCS date confirm in may also. We may be in thesame class.

Crockerkio

I’m in the June class as well. Transfer out of my command in May!