• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07NOV2022 INTEL BOARD

Nil

Yes, Paul Celestin. I work with some civilians and we always refer to then as mr./Mrs. Last name, it's a habit. I'm currently at a NIOC and it's a big command. There's two OCS coordinators that gave me the links to make sure I could get all my stuff, as NIOC has their own process for things and internal deadlines. When I was done though they said go ahead and submit it. On MynavyHR under the commissioning programs page it says during the flank speed transition email it directly to Paul Celestin and provides his email on the page.
Oh, okay. I was just making sure it was the same person. I have seen quite a few people talking about "Asking Paul...." OR "Submitting to Paul..." so was making sure this was the person. Anyways, I guess he is meant for Active Duty/In-Person folks.

Good for you that you were able to get it to him. Good luck! And appreciate the comment.

Nil

DO was just emphasis

It sounds like you’re either overthinking this and letting your anxiety get the best of you
Or
Your recruiter is genuinely overly difficult to get a hold of. In that case, call their office?

If you ask really nicely someone might have an “at board” list and can confirm you are on it. The go to person I know of is currently at OCS though so I don’t know if that will work or not.
Thanks for the advice.

I have no idea who could be the person to ask regarding the "At-Board" list. Hopefully, someone would pop up here to confirm that. If your person finishes OCS this month, it might be an option, to ask him...

MB91

AD (8yr)
ISC(IW/SW/AW)
OAR: 46 (waiver endorsed by CO)
GPA: 3.3 (B.S; Criminology), 3.68 (MBA)
Appraisal: 2x O-6, 1x 0-5 (1830s; 10s)
LOR (2): O-10 & O-7
Qual: FIWO, FIWA, Joint Targeting School, Targeteer, CDO, & OOD
Other: SOY, all EP's primarily from FDNF

Last edited:

CatesDG

Looks like it.

Just got confirmation my waivers were approved and my package is good to go and sent up. Now for the 2 month long wait. . .

Submitted my completed package about a month ago, originally with the following preferences: 1. Cryptologic Warfare 2. IP 3. Intelligence. However, package was kicked back saying I was disqualified for all three jobs due to exceeding TIS restrictions. Had to submit my Career Retirement Credit Record, and after further review, it was determined that I could submit a TIS waiver but only for Intelligence. This is per the new policy released. So the waiver has been submitted and now it's just a matter of standing by until late November/early December or whenever results are released.
Why don't you contact the IP community manager and verify if you could not get there?

Do you mean petitioning that my package still be considered for IP despite the fact that I exceed the waiverable TIS restriction?
I mean to contact email and call after getting her contact information and ask if intel is willing to waive the 10 year would she be willing to endorse?

exNavyOffRec

Do you mean petitioning that my package still be considered for IP despite the fact that I exceed the waiverable TIS restriction?

I mean to contact email and call after getting her contact information and ask if intel is willing to waive the 10 year would she be willing to endorse?
The process for waivers is now CNRC then to OCM for endorsement and then to CNRC for "final approval" but that means the board can still reject it.

If you are under 120 months of service CNRC should route for endorsement if not you are outside of the waiver window.

CatesDG

The process for waivers is now CNRC then to OCM for endorsement and then to CNRC for "final approval" but that means the board can still reject it.

If you are under 120 months of service CNRC should route for endorsement if not you are outside of the waiver window.
I’m within the waiver window ONLY for Intelligence which is why that’s all I’ve submitted a package for. I don’t think that even if I’m a water walker, they’re not going to make an exception to the policy for IP or CW. Thank you for the clarification on how waivers work. Sounds like, for now, it’s out of my hands.

vborr005

Hey do we have the updated list similar to this one anywhere out there?

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE DASHBOARD - 17 March.pdf
    423.7 KB · Views: 49