• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07 MAR OCS 2021

Colton78

I'm scheduled to be in this class! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Curious to see how many active people we're gonna have.

villo0692

Hello, i wanted to ask you guys, what is the time span you guys have experienced between being accepted as SNA/NFO and going to OCS? I'm applying to the January board, and trying to ball park a time span

rossj

Hello, i wanted to ask you guys, what is the time span you guys have experienced between being accepted as SNA/NFO and going to OCS? I'm applying to the January board, and trying to ball park a time span
I can’t speak for SNA/SNFO but I applied for the Sept 7th Supply board and I am starting OCS March 7th. Much like everything else, I’m sure it just depends.

NavyIT101

From what I have seen on the SNA November board, most of them are receiving July and August OCS class dates. I was on the August SWO board and got this class.

Colton78

I just made a Facebook group. There is a basic screening question you’ll have to answer.

NobleJ

SNA
Hi, folks! Congrats on being selected! I just got picked up and my recruiter submitted a request for me to join you all in this class because I am age critical. Fingers crossed. I am surprised more folks aren't on here (must be the facebook group?) Can anyone tell me when the expected graduation dates is for this class? Thanks!

Last edited:

NobleJ

SNA
I just got picked up on the November board, and my original OCS date was 26SEP21, but I have and age critical request for this class in. Some folks who just made it weren't even given a class date, just FY22.