• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07 MAR OCS 2021

miss1ng

pilot
I got an email with my itinerary yesterday. Leaving around 9am, two layovers and landing in RI around 10pm. Going to be a long day.

That's great! When did you swear in? I swore in yesterday along with Pao. I'm curious how long it typically takes to get your itinerary since they probably need to process our paperwork first.

grze

That's great! When did you swear in? I swore in yesterday along with Pao. I'm curious how long it typically takes to get your itinerary since they probably need to process our paperwork first.
Sworn in on Monday, so I got my flight deets super quick. Funny thing, I have one more clearance interview on Monday (second one). That is probably the last thing left.

EFCepeda

Just got an email for a flight, but it says 13 Feb. My FINSEL letter says we were supposed to report 21 Feb.

Is this the same for you all as well?

Ciachef06

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well and congratulations on your selection. Looking forward to getting this 14 Day ROM started in a couple days. See you all soon!

artiec

Hi, I am part of this class also (SWO/OCEANO option 11604). Did anyone else have trouble with their flights? Mine originally had me scheduled to arrive on the 22nd, but that won't work so I had to make my own plans.
Also, what are we allowed to bring for ROM?

NavyIT101

Welcome! Your recruiter didn't help with your flight arrangements? An email was just sent out today from OCS to everyone in this class. It has some good information and also requires a reply. Join the Facebook group that was set up. I believe the link is somewhere on this class page.

artiec

Welcome! Your recruiter didn't help with your flight arrangements? An email was just sent out today from OCS to everyone in this class. It has some good information and also requires a reply. Join the Facebook group that was set up. I believe the link is somewhere on this class page.
I just requested the join the FB group, thank you. I also just got that ESD email. My recruiter did try to help with flights, but the flights from my area were all booked or were $1600 to Providence (I swore in yesterday), so I had to make my own through Boston.
Also, this may be a dumb question, but by essential clothing in the ESD email we just got, they just mean socks and underwear right? My recruiter said we get some of our clothing early, is that true?

NavyIT101

I just requested the join the FB group, thank you. I also just got that ESD email. My recruiter did try to help with flights, but the flights from my area were all booked or were $1600 to Providence (I swore in yesterday), so I had to make my own through Boston.
Also, this may be a dumb question, but by essential clothing in the ESD email we just got, they just mean socks and underwear right? My recruiter said we get some of our clothing early, is that true?
Make sure to bring your own PT and cold weather gear. If they do provide us with something it will probably be one set of PT clothes but I haven't seen anything that says they will.

Sparky1093

So I have a bit of a problem. My OR never actually gave me my selection letter (despite my asking him to). I've sent a join request for the FB group with that specified though so if one of the Mods there sees it, that's me.

So I have a bit of a problem. My OR never actually gave me my selection letter (despite my asking him to). I've sent a join request for the FB group with that specified though so if one of the Mods there sees it, that's me.
Did you swear in already and get your orders? That's odd your recruiter hasn't given you your letters.

Sparky1093

Did you swear in already and get your orders? That's odd your recruiter hasn't given you your letters.

I have my orders/flight details and received the ESD email today too and I swore in last Tuesday on the 9th. I honestly have no idea why he never gave them to me, though I'm going to text him again and see if he'll send them to me.

grze

I have my orders/flight details and received the ESD email today too and I swore in last Tuesday on the 9th. I honestly have no idea why he never gave them to me, though I'm going to text him again and see if he'll send them to me.
I don't think you need it for anything at this point? Or do you? I'm asking because I don't think I have it on my pile to-take.