• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07 MAR OCS 2021

Ty.Hinds57

Does anyone have access to the class list? My OR put in a request to have me moved to this class and i heard from a different forum that the lists was updated yesterday.

pao.SD

Swore in yesterday. I am waiting on my flight details and orders. I'm excited to kick ass with you all. Let's get after it.

grze

Swore in yesterday. I am waiting on my flight details and orders. I'm excited to kick ass with you all. Let's get after it.
I got an email with my itinerary yesterday. Leaving around 9am, two layovers and landing in RI around 10pm. Going to be a long day.

pao.SD

I got an email with my itinerary yesterday. Leaving around 9am, two layovers and landing in RI around 10pm. Going to be a long day.

That's great to hear. You're landing in RI 10pm on Saturday. I'm assuming you booked an overnight stay? If you don't mind me asking, where are you staying? I'm planning on making arrangements at the Gateway inn.

grze

That's great to hear. You're landing in RI 10pm on Saturday. I'm assuming you booked an overnight stay? If you don't mind me asking, where are you staying? I'm planning on making arrangements at the Gateway inn.
Yup, I booked the night at Gateway Inn. Called Navy Lodge first but it was full.

pao.SD

Yup, I booked the night at Gateway Inn. Called Navy Lodge first but it was full.

I did the same. I booked the night at Gateway Inn and Suites. They asked for my rank, and I said E-5, since that will be our rank in OCS. Source

How about you? The front desk told me they don't have taxis but we can arrange with the Orange Cab company.

grze

I did the same. I booked the night at Gateway Inn and Suites. They asked for my rank, and I said E-5, since that will be our rank in OCS. Source

How about you? The front desk told me they don't have taxis but we can arrange with the Orange Cab company.
They didn’t ask me for the rank, but I told them I’m starting OCS the next day, so I’m sure they know. And yes, sounds like Orange cab is a smart choice since they have base access. Not sure if we have to call ahead to schedule or just call whenever we land.