• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUL22, IWC PROBOARD

I got the official notice but apparently I'm SWO-IP, not IP ?

If you don't have an OCS date, apparently your CO/XO have to email Paul. You might need to call Paul beforehand.

That is odd as a spreadsheet on the portal showing what they need of numbers like who is going to ocs and how many left they need to fill show no spots at all for swo-IP

exNavyOffRec

That is odd as a spreadsheet on the portal showing what they need of numbers like who is going to ocs and how many left they need to fill show no spots at all for swo-IP
Remember that OCS gains when then need more and loses when they need less, in this case what probably happened is USNA or NROTC couldn't fill their allotted spots so OCS filled the spot.

exNavyOffRec

Ya I thought it was odd too. I specifically submitted for both SWO options and Paul told me to change them as there was no quota for them. Thank God he did lol.
He did exactly what he should have done, some PM's if you had SWO-IP or SWO-IP would just reject you due to no quota and you wouldn't have even gone to board.

The system worked exactly as it was supposed to.

Going to be honest, I only put IP. My mentor was SWO though. I thought I was IP because apparently I was on the IP list, but my CO/XO said I was SWO-IP (then they told me I should drop the IP part and enter the best rate in the Navy, ie. SWO)