• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUL22, IWC PROBOARD

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
It says I have to be there before 1600 on Saturday. I need to watch the videos again to see what happens after I check in lol.
The first day is super chill. You'll check in and be given several things (canteen, glow strap, notebook, etc.), go upstairs, make your bed and start studying. If you are a prior, help out the people in your suite, then work your way down the hall. Some people w I ll have less time than others. My roommate and both suites ates were non priors and my roommate found out 2 weeks ahead of time he was coming and didn't know about this site, so he was rolling blind. He had a flip book from his recruiter that wasn't super helpful.

Villagepillage

I got same date. Don't we have to bring clothes because my orders say nothing. People told me it will be cold there though.
As far as I know, we just show up in our everyday clothes and bag of necessities. I’m going to review all the lists of stuff to bring. And your final selection letter should be sent to you from Mr. Celestin. I think that’s after you’ve been selected, cleared from medical, and have the interim sci