• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUL22, IWC PROBOARD

Arpygee

My command appears to want to give me like a selected eval to rank me alone from the group.
Reading the Milsperman, that seems to only be for LDOs and CPO (sel). I just wonder what other experiences have been. BC I could see commands pulling you from ranking, but wouldn't that make it harder for the rest of the people, unless youre an EP ranking you would only help the numbers.

Reading the Milsperman, that seems to only be for LDOs and CPO (sel). I just wonder what other experiences have been. BC I could see commands pulling you from ranking, but wouldn't that make it harder for the rest of the people, unless youre an EP ranking you would only help the numbers.
Not if it doesn’t affect the numbers if EPs and MPs

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Probably a command decision to either keep you ranked against peers or do a re-org and shift you from an EP to a MP/P but emphasize the why piece.

Has anyone received TAD orders to OCS yet?
Oh a random note, I was just talking to Mr. Celestin today. You need your CO's approval, a 10th Fleet letter from Ms. Hanlon, and dependencies stuff is you got that. I still don't have a date but I was surprised I needed the 10th Fleet letter since mine was apparently issued in June. So I guess double-check that?

(And a random note, if anyone's BOL is being weird about their acceptance from before, apparently it's fine and to ignore it. Unless you want to double-check it. That's fine too.)

Villagepillage

Oh a random note, I was just talking to Mr. Celestin today. You need your CO's approval, a 10th Fleet letter from Ms. Hanlon, and dependencies stuff is you got that. I still don't have a date but I was surprised I needed the 10th Fleet letter since mine was apparently issued in June. So I guess double-check that?

(And a random note, if anyone's BOL is being weird about their acceptance from before, apparently it's fine and to ignore it. Unless you want to double-check it. That's fine too.)
I received my favorable clearance on Oct 1. I was wondering about the BOL thing too. Hoping to get TAD orders soon though. My SOFA license and mailbox expire in 9 days and was told I can’t extend without hard copy orders.

exNavyOffRec

I received my favorable clearance on Oct 1. I was wondering about the BOL thing too. Hoping to get TAD orders soon though. My SOFA license and mailbox expire in 9 days and was told I can’t extend without hard copy orders.
What is your OCS class date? Do you have a hard or tentative date yet?

I'd just double-check if your clearance and everything else is with Mr. Celestin. I thought they communicated more but I'm not too sure if they do.
What is your OCS class date? Do you have a hard or tentative date yet?
I know no one asked but I got nothing. Just FY 23