• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Genghis95

Just out of Curiosity, do you know what the ranking of the applicants is on this form. 1-230? Is it better to be 1 or 230? or just random?

TheCoon

Thanks, so 230 people at the board?

Possibly speaking out of my ass here, but I believe 230 is the total number of aviation packets - SNA and SNFO.

Just out of Curiosity, do you know what the ranking of the applicants is on this form. 1-230? Is it better to be 1 or 230? or just random?

Same leading statement as before... It looks to be sorted at least by recruiting district. After that I’m unsure.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Let me see what I can do, the internet is pretty bad here so uploading images can be a pain.
Thanks for posting that!

Definitely looks like it verifies the October board date @soccerman816 stated with the Excel titled, "FY21 October Aviation At Board List".

Looks while we'll get results a week sooner than expected, that's nice. We might even get results before Thanksgiving.

Triumph_MAC

MPT&E Portal under N31, someone posted a link to it in one of the threads before. If you click on “production” it has a link to board schedules and the At Board Lists. You need a CAC to access it.
I had been searching for it today through CNIC and MNP but never found it. I appreciate the info and you helping everyone out with posting that.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Oh my god I just found my name, had a small heart attack cause I didn't see it at first!
I did the exact same thing! That's hilarious.

Google Doc for anyone that is lurking and has applied but doesn't have access to post to the forums yet:

Last edited:

franktastic1

I am on this list but I'm confused. Idk if this has been addressed in this thread, but my recruiter told me I would be on the board on September 18th; however, I can't find anything about there even being a board on that day and I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else hear anything about September 18th? I assume he made a mistake and was actually talking about this board.

soccerman816

I am on this list but I'm confused. Idk if this has been addressed in this thread, but my recruiter told me I would be on the board on September 18th; however, I can't find anything about there even being a board on that day and I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else hear anything about September 18th? I assume he made a mistake and was actually talking about this board.
That was the submission deadline to get your packet into the board. The board is tentativel scheduled for November 2nd. But they met early. If you’re on the list you were reviewed for selection.