• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Thanks @TonyWillingham for posting the list! My OR told me that I am on this board, but my name is not on this list. Do any of you guys know why that might be? I’m coming out of NRD 230 in Phoenix and I’ve noticed that nobody else with the same district is on the list either?
That doesn't sound good, I'd hit up your recruiter and ask him to verify.

That doesn't sound good, I'd hit up your recruiter and ask him to verify.
I did exactly that and he told me that I am in for this board and sent me a picture showing me the Status of SNA and NFO as “On a Pro Board” not sure what this means and asked him to clarify in which case he did not respond.

jlh1850

I did exactly that and he told me that I am in for this board and sent me a picture showing me the Status of SNA and NFO as “On a Pro Board” not sure what this means and asked him to clarify in which case he did not respond.

my name is not on the list either, but my recruiter just verified that it is at the board.

soccerman816

my name is not on the list either, but my recruiter just verified that it is at the board.
The only thing I could think of is you were submitted to the pool of candidates after they pulled the packets. It would show the OR that it is submitted “at pro rec board” on their end, not necessarily at the boards I don’t know if there is a separate status to verify it being submitted vs pulled for a board. I would ask

“is there a difference in the status updates in your systems for being submitted to pro rec board vs my packet being reviewed by the pro rec board?”

Strictly speculation here.

jlh1850

The only thing I could think of is you were submitted to the pool of candidates after they pulled the packets. It would show the OR that it is submitted “at pro rec board” on their end, not necessarily at the boards I don’t know if there is a separate status to verify it being submitted vs pulled for a board. I would ask

“is there a difference in the status updates in your systems for being submitted to pro rec board vs my packet being reviewed by the pro rec board?”

Strictly speculation here.

not too worried about that. My recruiter submitted my packet in late August well in advance of the deadline and he’s been efficient and on top of things the whole way through. I’m not that concerned after getting confirmation from him this afternoon.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I think we may have seen an outdated or non-updated version of the official at board list? The Excel was a week old when it was posted yesterday...

My recruiter called me today and I knew it was too early for results but I nearly had a heart attack in the middle of a test today when I saw his name. He called and messaged the wrong person... Thanks Chief, got my cardio in today! Took ten minutes for my heart rate to normalize lol ?

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
My recruiter called me today and I knew it was too early for results but I nearly had a heart attack in the middle of a test today when I saw his name. He called and messaged the wrong person... Thanks Chief, got my cardio in today! Took ten minutes for my heart rate to normalize lol ?
I am READY to be on high alert and anxiously waiting to see my recruiters name on my phone or email lol. At least the "real" waiting has begun!

soccerman816

Hahaha I was the same way. 11 weeks last go around and we set the record for longest results wait I was told. I no longer have the same anxiety. I text my contact on Monday and Friday. My results came out last time on a Tuesday at 3PM.

j.marlow24

Hahaha I was the same way. 11 weeks last go around and we set the record for longest results wait I was told. I no longer have the same anxiety. I text my contact on Monday and Friday. My results came out last time on a Tuesday at 3PM.
Yeah that wait was an absolute grind. Hopefully we get it this go around!

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I thought I was over that silly anxiety nonsense too after being on the May board this year. I figured I would be much calmer with the recruiter's call this time around before I answered the phone. It turns out I was just as anxious to see a call just like the previous time so that idea of being a calm and collected high functioning member of society went straight out the window today. I just had a moment when I saw his name where I was like OMG my heart, sweet Jesus, heavy breathing, slight tremble in my hands trying to finish a test... Not a problem. it got better after a couple minutes. We laughed on the phone about his mistake of calling the wrong person. And MEPS is like, is your blood pressure usually high like this? Pffft. ??
I am READY to be on high alert and anxiously waiting to see my recruiters name on my phone or email lol. At least the "real" waiting has begun!
I'm right there with you, it feels nice to know we're on the home stretch now!
so the board already met a week ago? is that true or just speculation?
I was more saying that the information on the excel at-board list was last updated on the 20th, so when it was posted last night on 10/27/2020 it's potentially one week old information. That may also explain why some people were not on the list if it wasn't updated before the board that we're thinking occurred on Monday 10/26/2020.