• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Your saying they're delayed on them? I'm really not a fan of indefinitely waiting to come into work to check my email to see something from Mr. Celestin. Doing turnover and getting rid of a lot of collaterals was cool at first, but now it's like I don't have a purpose at work you know? Even if they gave me a date like 6 months from now that would be cool you know?
Did you get an FY22 date? There are some from the August board that don't have dates yet either.

jonesy27

Did you get an FY22 date? There are some from the August board that don't have dates yet either.
I did, however, I know a few others from my command that have picked up in the last 18 months or so that just out of the blue got their FINSELS's and dates. Some being only a few weeks out. Mind you, this was before COVID and the backlog so who knows now. I'm fine with FY-22 deep down. More time to get in shape, collecting that E-6 pay, and who knows maybe putting on Anchors before leaving.

andoesph

I did, however, I know a few others from my command that have picked up in the last 18 months or so that just out of the blue got their FINSELS's and dates. Some being only a few weeks out. Mind you, this was before COVID and the backlog so who knows now. I'm fine with FY-22 deep down. More time to get in shape, collecting that E-6 pay, and who knows maybe putting on Anchors before leaving.
They gave us FY22 because they had to reach out to our CO before giving us an official class date. To my knowledge. We will be in the same class timeframe to those in our nov board. Expect late summer is was my source told me.

jonesy27

They gave us FY22 because they had to reach out to our CO before giving us an official class date. To my knowledge. We will be in the same class timeframe to those in our nov board. Expect late summer is was my source told me.
I figured as much . . . in that they can't exactly schedule us. I would have to look back at previous results and see if priors ever received dates with the selected message. As time has gone on, and looking at ENTERS I pretty much assumed we would be late summer, early fall. Is your source with NRC or in Millington?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Yeah seems to be par for the course only getting a couple weeks notice.

I'd be fine with my original Sep date honestly but I'm forced to go early because of age. I'd take the extra prep time too if I was able.

andoesph

I figured as much . . . in that they can't exactly schedule us. I would have to look back at previous results and see if priors ever received dates with the selected message. As time has gone on, and looking at ENTERS I pretty much assumed we would be late summer, early fall. Is your source with NRC or in Millington?
NRC.

Elbandito

My CoC has told me March, yet I see no finsel date, no ocs class, nothing. So it’s low key nerve racking when you see the rosters fill up with names that aren’t yours lol