• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Snack Attack

Snack Attack
Contributor
Lol I totally agree! I stock shelves as a produce clerk at a local grocery store. They don’t need rocket scientists I guess like I originally thought, they just need someone moldable that can physically and mentally handle the stress! I’m honestly shocked looking back at it now, how working at a grocery store got me here lol.

Those who seek, ask + put in the work shall receive!
I can’t wait to bounce my job either, don’t feel challenged enough...

Marcus_Aurelius

Same! I can’t wait to finally follow my dream!!!

You and me both, man. My grandfather was a Naval Aviator for his whole career and I remember when I was growing up, I would always put on his flight helmet and pretend I was screeching off the carrier. I have wanted to be a Naval Aviator for as long as I can remember.

As I grew up, I realized I also wanted to be in ground combat. Paired with the fact that I didn't have a degree at the time, I chose Army Infantry. Honestly, I would not trade my time in the Army for anything.

But recently I had gone home because my grandfather had passed away. He died before I was selected to be a SNA. As we were going through his old things, I came across his flight helmet. He had painted my name on the back. Somehow he knew that, even though I had served in the Army for 8 years, I would eventually find my way to the sky.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
You and me both, man. My grandfather was a Naval Aviator for his whole career and I remember when I was growing up, I would always put on his flight helmet and pretend I was screeching off the carrier. I have wanted to be a Naval Aviator for as long as I can remember.

As I grew up, I realized I also wanted to be in ground combat. Paired with the fact that I didn't have a degree at the time, I chose Army Infantry. Honestly, I would not trade my time in the Army for anything.

But recently I had gone home because my grandfather had passed away. He died before I was selected to be a SNA. As we were going through his old things, I came across his flight helmet. He had painted my name on the back. Somehow he knew that, even though I had served in the Army for 8 years, I would eventually find my way to the sky.
That sucks he didn't get to see you selected but I bet your grandfather is smiling down at you now!

jonesy27

No they are actually pretty delayed on them.
Your saying they're delayed on them? I'm really not a fan of indefinitely waiting to come into work to check my email to see something from Mr. Celestin. Doing turnover and getting rid of a lot of collaterals was cool at first, but now it's like I don't have a purpose at work you know? Even if they gave me a date like 6 months from now that would be cool you know?

Austin-AJA

Your saying they're delayed on them? I'm really not a fan of indefinitely waiting to come into work to check my email to see something from Mr. Celestin. Doing turnover and getting rid of a lot of collaterals was cool at first, but now it's like I don't have a purpose at work you know? Even if they gave me a date like 6 months from now that would be cool you know?

completely agree