• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

Kyle25

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. After 2 years of delays due to some issues with MEPS and needing to get Lasik, finally submitted my package yesterday! However, my recruiter just informed me as of a couple of minutes ago that the August board was just officially canceled, and the next board date will be the October board. Take that as you will, it could be wrong, but that's what was heard from the processing team. Good luck everyone, but looks like we may be in for a bit of a wait.

Last edited:

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. After 2 years of delays due to some issues with MEPS and needing to get Lasik, finally submitted my application yesterday! However, my recruiter just informed me as of a couple of minutes ago that the August board was just officially canceled, and the next board date will be the October board. Take that as you will, it could be wrong, but that's what was heard from the processing team. Good luck everyone, nut looks like we may be in for a bit of a wait.
Don't trust all recruiters. I spoke to NRC yesterday. They told me I have until Midnight tonight to get a specific item for my package to submit. But hey who really knows these days.

exNavyOffRec

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. After 2 years of delays due to some issues with MEPS and needing to get Lasik, finally submitted my package yesterday! However, my recruiter just informed me as of a couple of minutes ago that the August board was just officially canceled, and the next board date will be the October board. Take that as you will, it could be wrong, but that's what was heard from the processing team. Good luck everyone, but looks like we may be in for a bit of a wait.

Don't trust all recruiters. I spoke to NRC yesterday. They told me I have until Midnight tonight to get a specific item for my package to submit. But hey who really knows these days.
Unless it reflects that on the schedule or the dashboard go forward as if it is happening.

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I had just submitted yesterday and I just got a text that the Aug board just got cancelled. Next is Oct. Kinda sucks but oh well

willmur

I was also just informed by my recruiter that this board is being pushed to October :/

If true, this must have been a last minute announcement as I had just learned from him yesterday that I had to retake my depth perception test (which I just did successfully this morning) if I wanted to submit for today’s deadline.

BDavis11

Contributor
Well, that will be a blessing and a curse. I'm still waiting on my endorsement letter from my 2 star admiral so that will buy me more time. However, if selected that literally gives me 6 months to be commissioned before I hit that ugly "32"

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
reached out to my guy to see if the word on the street is true…will update if I get the same answer. Super upsetting that we have to sit and wait longer (if true) but hey I guess that gives us more time to get this thread to 200 pages right?

BDavis11

Contributor
reached out to my guy to see if the word on the street is true…will update if I get the same answer. Super upsetting that we have to sit and wait longer (if true) but hey I guess that gives us more time to get this thread to 200 pages right?
i think we will easily do that waiting for the at board list to drop and waiting for the results to actually come out

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Called my recruiter and confirmed that he submitted my app on Tuesday.

Barring any cancelled boards and whatnot, he said results usually come in about a month or so after the board meets. In other words, we need to get to 400 pages on this thread before September lol

FloridaDad

If this board is indeed pushed to October, will that change the application deadline? My recruiter and I were looking at the November board because MEPS delays made this deadline (and the last deadline) impossible. If this is pushed to October that could either be good for me because it could mean a later deadline or bad for me because it could mean the deadline isn't changing but it's replacing the November board.

*edit* nevermind, it looks like I'm mixing up last year's board being in November and this one was supposed to be October all along lol

BDavis11

Contributor
Well, officially waiting til October smh. Best of luck to y’all. Different year same AD problems smh. Hopefully they don’t cancel the board for y’all