• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I just called my recruiter to finalize a few things on my application before we submit it this week, and he told me that the board might look at my application differently because I applied for only SNFO last year and am now only applying for SNA this year. He said that because I'm asking for reconsideration on my application, they might see the change in designator in a potentially negative way. Does anybody have any experience with this?

For context, my scores at the time of applying for SNFO last year were 59/7/5/6 and I hadn't gotten my eye surgery yet, so I was in no position to apply for SNA. I decided on only SNA this time around because I just felt that SNFO wasn't for me and I didn't want to commit to it if I weren't 100% set on it.

Last edited:

skb832

I just called my recruiter to finalize a few things on my application before we submit it this week, and he told me that the board might look at my application differently because I applied for only SNFO last year and am now only applying for SNA this year. He said that because I'm asking for reconsideration on my application, they might see the change in designator in a potentially negative way. Does anybody have any experience with this?

For context, my scores at the time of applying for SNFO last year were 59/7/5/6 and I hadn't gotten my eye surgery yet, so I was in no position to apply for SNA. I decided on only SNA this time around because I just felt that SNFO wasn't for me and I didn't want to commit to it if I weren't 100% set on it.
I don’t think that should be a problem. It’d be good if you could tell them somewhere about your eye and why you didn’t apply for SNA last time. I’m guessing you weren’t given a pro rec y last year?

exNavyOffRec

You were a N for SNFO last year is that correct?

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I don’t think that should be a problem. It’d be good if you could tell them somewhere about your eye and why you didn’t apply for SNA last time. I’m guessing you weren’t given a pro rec y last year?
Yeah, my recruiter basically told me to talk about all the stuff that’s changed since then since I’m asking them to reconsider me this time around

Quick question

I just want to know where I can put my Volunteer work and flying hours in the application? Because my recruiter don't know about that. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you.

BDavis11

Contributor
Anyone here submitting within the next week? Deadline is the 24th (my birthday). I'll finally be submitting next week but I'm not really on the board as I am submitting via the URLO-ISPP route for AD. Been quiet on here for a while but still watching as my current command banned logging into this website smh. And let the waiting begin/continue

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Anyone know what year OCS dates will be for those selected in the August board? Late 2023 or is it possible its even early 2024?

space_sailor

Anyone here submitting within the next week? Deadline is the 24th (my birthday). I'll finally be submitting next week but I'm not really on the board as I am submitting via the URLO-ISPP route for AD. Been quiet on here for a while but still watching as my current command banned logging into this website smh. And let the waiting begin/continue
1655763007933.png