• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Anybody know how much your OAR is taken into consideration for SNA? I’m feeling confident with my GPA and a 7/8/7 but my OAR definitely could be better

justin2023

What factors play into those scores? I feel as if my scores did not represent how well I felt I did on the ANIT and stick and throttle sections

villo0692

What factors play into those scores? I feel as if my scores did not represent how well I felt I did on the ANIT and stick and throttle sections
for your AQR and FOFAR, the math portion weighs a good amount, for FOFAR is pretty much ANIT and PBM only.....idk what your scores are, but maybe that had something to do with it?

Mightiest_Moose

SNA/SNFO Applicant
Submitted to this board as well..unfortunately wasn’t selected for STA-21 so hopefully this works out this time around. Lifelong dream.

justin2023

for your AQR and FOFAR, the math portion weighs a good amount, for FOFAR is pretty much ANIT and PBM only.....idk what your scores are, but maybe that had something to do with it?
I passed but didn’t do too hot on it. 49 5/5/5. My math section ended way early so I assumed I was doing well. I got like 4 wrong on the uav section which I think killed my score (it went a lot faster than the practice stuff I had done so it caught me off guard). I felt the stick and throttle part wasn’t that bad however I noticed on the emergency procedures when I did one procedure and hit the reset/clutch (or whatever it is called) it did not reset. Maybe that might have lowed my score don’t know. But plan on retaking for sure now I know what to expect for each section. Can’t complain about the past can only improve for the future. Took it back in late May and got everything done this past week to submit. Was surprised at how fast I got everything done to meet this board

WhiteLotus5125

Bad news team...

My recruiter just called and told me that unfortunately we wont be able to submit my package by the deadline tomorrow.... due to some delays in getting a waiver. Looks like now I'll be aiming for the 31OCT22 board.

Best of luck to everyone that's submitting for August!! Hope the best for you guys and hopefully things work out smoother for me in the Fall.

BDavis11

Contributor
Bad news team...

My recruiter just called and told me that unfortunately we wont be able to submit my package by the deadline tomorrow.... due to some delays in getting a waiver. Looks like now I'll be aiming for the 31OCT22 board.

Best of luck to everyone that's submitting for August!! Hope the best for you guys and hopefully things work out smoother for me in the Fall.
If I don’t get this endorsement by midnight tomorrow I will be right there with you bud