• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

BB Poison

Contributor
With the May board allegedly full I figured I would go ahead and start this thread. The deadline for submission is currently 24 June 2022 with the board being held on 01 August 2022. Spreadsheet will be posted soon.

Dboom85

Banned
Since a lot of you guys are in the may board and the host @Fib hadn't submitted yet i just renamed the may board spreadsheet to the august one for you guys. I figured I'd do that quick so its on the first page and easy to find for everyone

Last edited:

willmur

Thanks for starting up the new thread! I wasn't even aware that boards could be closed prematurely. Now I understand why my recruiter was urging me to take my second ASTB attempt quickly...

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Thanks for starting up the new thread! I wasn't even aware that boards could be closed prematurely. Now I understand why my recruiter was urging me to take my second ASTB attempt quickly...
If it makes you feel any better, my recruiter didn’t even bother mentioning the May board and went straight to to this one for the same reason lol

Would you guys say that as long as I do not need waivers it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume I can make this board deadline? How long did gathering together your package take you? I am going to MEPS in March and Hopefully taking the ASTB beginning of April. Here we go.

esmbenbenek

no, they have divided the remaining NRC selection goal numbers over the next 4 boards so chances are equal, but it would not be surprising if many of the next board selections end up being pushed to early FY 24.
Does that mean going to OCS in FY 2024 or starting flight school FY 2024?

Dboom85

Banned
Would you guys say that as long as I do not need waivers it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume I can make this board deadline? How long did gathering together your package take you? I am going to MEPS in March and Hopefully taking the ASTB beginning of April. Here we go.
Took me over a year to get my app submitted. I was a student when in an engineering capstone class when I started putting together the application

Last edited:

Jstalz

I think you could do it, but I think the times it takes people to get their apps done varies widely. I finished mine in just under 3 months.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I originally applied for NUPOC, so by the time I decided to go SNA/SNFO, I already had a bunch of my stuff done and ready to send off.

That being said, the NUPOC process took about 6-7 months and is a little more intense than this process.