• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Yeah man he called me up and said “I got some bad news” I was sad and was hoping the opposite as well
I got the same call last week, very disappointed, but luckily there is another board within a few months. I could be a LOT worse

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter said he got an email about it. Said the number of applicants accepted for the May board was pretty high, hence canceling this board
Depending on what he considers "pretty high" that may mean that NRC just decided to use all the May and August picks on the May board.

Those of you that remember initially they halted the applications for May and started pushing them to August, then they went and everyone that had met the posted deadline for May but was told August was pushed up to May and that made me wonder if what is happening would happen.

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
Since so many of us SNA PRO-REC-Ys are now spread over many different class dates that keep shuffling, we created a GroupMe for SNA PRO-REC-Ys to share information, rumors, and drama.

Please join if you are interested:

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

My OR said they expect the same for our board. Can’t say it’s a for sure thing but it would be nice !
That would most likely result in the board after being cancelled unless a lot of people drop or a large number of additional billets open up, but as it is they are already filling FY 24 and that normally wouldn't start until about March of 2023 (except those still in college).