• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

If this board is indeed pushed to October, will that change the application deadline? My recruiter and I were looking at the November board because MEPS delays made this deadline (and the last deadline) impossible. If this is pushed to October that could either be good for me because it could mean a later deadline or bad for me because it could mean the deadline isn't changing but it's replacing the November board.

*edit* nevermind, it looks like I'm mixing up last year's board being in November and this one was supposed to be October all along lol

BDavis11

Contributor
Well, officially waiting til October smh. Best of luck to y’all. Different year same AD problems smh. Hopefully they don’t cancel the board for y’all

exNavyOffRec

Well, officially waiting til October smh. Best of luck to y’all. Different year same AD problems smh. Hopefully they don’t cancel the board for y’all
You are ISPP so unlike everyone else you know what the result will be, and a few months waiting realistically won't delay OCS for you that much, if at all.

BDavis11

Contributor
You are ISPP so unlike everyone else you know what the result will be, and a few months waiting realistically won't delay OCS for you that much, if at all.
The age factor worries me a bit. That will leave me with a 3 month window to get in to be out in time. But yea luckily ISPP is in my favor