• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

DutchyO1

Contributor
I believe it is disqualifying from even joining, and if not it would most likely prevent you from many jobs just based on those that I know who developed food allergies/sensitivities while already in the service.
Would I be able to apply for a medical waiver? and should I let my recruiter know?

exNavyOffRec

Would I be able to apply for a medical waiver? and should I let my recruiter know?
You will have no choice but to let him know and you need to let him know right away. I do not believe this is the type of thing that would be something that they would waive.

I know a few that had food sensitivities that did not require an epipen but they were moved to staff or restricted line jobs, but they were already in.

Kyle42

Oh hey guys didn’t know we had a thread for this board, submitted last week!

In other news I didn’t realize our board was for FY23, isn’t that bad news considering the dashboard displaying already low amount of spots available?