• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01AUG2022 SNA/SNFO Board

csanfilippo9

They found misdiagnosis. Asthma when I was 3 years old that I never knew I had. Other stuff I never knew I had. Stuff from when I was a baby. Also like sprains and stuff I saw the doctor about.
Damn so this thing is the real deal huh. What did they ask you to do?

The2ndworst

Yeah they’ll find everything even sprains and stuff. Shin splints came up in mine. I didn’t lie of the sheet either I just was unsure about stuff. So I’m able to get everything I need for it.
It feels weird that they didn’t run it through the system beforehand and have you submit everything you you needed before arriving to meps. Makes me nervous for my upcoming visit.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
It feels weird that they didn’t run it through the system beforehand and have you submit everything you you needed before arriving to meps. Makes me nervous for my upcoming visit.
I never had intentions to lie. I disclosed all my clear cut injuries in the past. What came up was stuff when I was a baby and stuff I completely forgot about. Also medications are huge they’ll see all medications. So don’t lie!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Hey all, I thought I would quit lurking and say hi as I am preparing to submit my package. Thought my scores were okay, but I kind of misunderstood the directions for the HOTAS + listening part, so I can definitely improve my score there (especially the PFAR). If I don't make the cut this board, I will retake, but as for now, fingers crossed!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Might as well give it a shot before using up one of your retakes
Exactly, I am confident that if I retake it, I will score much higher because I think I missed the entire section with the right/left ear because I didn't get the part where you were only supposed to listen to one ear haha.
But I want to get my package in ASAP and if I don't make it, I might be able to retake the test in time for the next board depending on how long it takes to release the results.

elariosa95

SNA (NIFE 1)
Flew to Nashville this morning for a trip with some friends and I couldn’t stop thinking about the Jantzen’s flight sim the whole time

I think something’s wrong with me