• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
JoJoGoHard who was picked at the same board as you and I believe same designator is still waiting, and I think he goes in September, specific designator and quotas are a few factors.
True indeed; I will be attending OCS 21SEP14, 5 days from now and I was PRO-REC'ed 20DEC13... So 9 months and 1 day later was my wait time, not to mention I am the last out of 14 OCS IW selects to attend from that board... So don't base your wait times off my timeline...

exNavyOffRec

True indeed; I will be attending OCS 21SEP14, 5 days from now and I was PRO-REC'ed 20DEC13... So 9 months and 1 day later was my wait time, not to mention I am the last out of 14 OCS IW selects to attend from that board... So don't base your wait times off my timeline...

Have fun at OCS :) I have a feeling you are going to be one of those people who are going to have no issues with the OCS PT.

My point was more about that the Dec board was supposed to just be FY 14 selects but then there is you, and I believe a few others that are commissioning in FY 15.

JoJoGoHard

Let me clarify, plenty of IDC applications but not one selection. Straight SWO and IDC selects were as fabled as unicorns. I focused on Pilot/NFO, NUKE, CEC Reserve and Chaplain. Wrote a few JAGS but those are almost given to you. Thanks for the update. Do you think that OAR score will fly? I'm not holding my breath but thought it was worth the try given the application deadline.
Your OAR score is fine... Don't harp on the OAR, trust me the board looks at more than a "high" OAR score... I was selected for IW with a 45 OAR, so I think you are fine... Just my input, take it for what it is...

JoJoGoHard

Have fun at OCS :) I have a feeling you are going to be one of those people who are going to have no issues with the OCS PT.

My point was more about that the Dec board was supposed to just be FY 14 selects but then there is you, and I believe a few others that are commissioning in FY 15.
I should be alright... Despite the "old age" and having to stretch/warm-up like an ol school car, I should be able to hold my own on the PT side of things... Yeah, I thought I was FY14, but my bubble was busted back in June...

Good luck to everyone. I have been reading everyone's stats and I hope I stack up. I applied for Intel and IW. This is my first time going up.

Navy Vet CTT1 (98-05)
BS Sports and Health Sciences
Master of Business Administration
16 total years in Intelligence Community (Navy, DIA, FBI, and DoA)

IWhopeful

I'm currently doing a semester of college to boost my gpa and have the physics in my transcripts for the March board, in case this one doesn't work out for me. (Not too mention the sweet post 9-11 BAH for the G.I. Bill.

spazzz

Sounds competitive based on everything I have read. Not a whole lot I can do to increase the way my application looks (4.0 in two Master's programs). Maybe I can retake the OAR but who knows.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I'm a little late to the game here, but I've been a long time forum lurker. I originally planned to apply for the April board, but found out (the hard way) that you have to have your transcripts in-hand to actually go to board.
I've since graduated, and my stats are posted in my signature. I've had "STRONGEST recommendation for any program leading to a commission" put on my last three years worth of evals in an effort to show consistency.
If anyone has any thoughts on my package, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll be waiting here for the results just like everyone else.

Judging by the time between the date convened for the delayed April board, and the post confirming release of results to AD members, it looks like it'll take about 3 1/2 weeks to hear back. I've been told NLT 30SEP by processors, but as previously stated here in the thread, that's just a kind of guess. I'm guessing second week of October is more realistic.

Stats:
CTI1(IDW/SW)
Designators Applied for: IW/SWO(IW)/Intel
B.S. Intelligence, NIU July 2014
GPA 3.98 (3.54 Cumulative), 3rd Highest
4 LoRs O-6(x4)
5 Apprasial Sheets O-6/O-4/O-4/O-3/O-3
OAR 50
CAP to E5 (Combat Meritorious Advancement Program), E6 (4.5 YR)
2 SOY, 2 SOQ
AC, NC, NAM(x2), CAR
All EP Evals
Expeditionary and Surface Deployment Experience
Excellent/Outstanding PFAs
Numerous Division, Department, and Command Collateral Duties, to include CFL, Training, and LPO.
50+ Hours Community Service

PensacolaBayou

You mustangs-to-be are killing me with your impressive signatures. I thought I had a decent application, but if my file comes up after yours I do not see how the board folks would give me a second look.

spazzz

You mustangs-to-be are killing me with your impressive signatures. I thought I had a decent application, but if my file comes up after yours I do not see how the board folks would give me a second look.
You know three languages...I am often lucky to speak good English. I am also up there in years!!!

fedman28

a

Yea I'm kind of hoping his will be at the bottom of the pile so we can have a chance at getting the stamp of approval. But if I had a couple of Masters with 4.0 I would probably show it off too :D