• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
So right now I'm waiting for MEPS to say it's okay for me to get the physical? I sent my paperwork in and it was "deferred," so I sent in more paperwork and now I'm waiting, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be waiting for or how long I'll be waiting.
Keep bugging your Recruiter. MEPS is obviously requesting supporting documentation. You may have to pay out of pocket to have a physician say you're cleared for whatever issue is holding you up if the documentation you have supplied is not enough to clear you at MEPS already.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So right now I'm waiting for MEPS to say it's okay for me to get the physical? I sent my paperwork in and it was "deferred," so I sent in more paperwork and now I'm waiting, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be waiting for or how long I'll be waiting.

You're in MEPS purgatory right now. Until the MEPS Doctors have what the need/want, you'll be playing the waiting game or getting whatever documents they're asking for.

plastycx

Never Giving Up
After many agonizing pages later we are all still here. page 20000055
graphics-bingo-125110.jpg

Are the results out yet. I m pretty sure It doesn't matter anymore!

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Yeah, more than likely RUFiO would've tipped us off, or we'd at least have heard something prior to today if indeed a results drop were planned. I'm not holding my breath. Another week it is.

Rickblaine22

Well you ARE talking about someone who came in here and said "nobody got selected" and then realized their error. I don't think anyone knows. Today is just as likely as any other day.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
RUFiO has been pretty good with the gouge in the past; I'm fairly certain he'll be the person everyone here looks to now that NOPO has retired.

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Well you ARE talking about someone who came in here and said "nobody got selected" and then realized their error. I don't think anyone knows. Today is just as likely as any other day.
He was joking when he said that.. Can't tell if you are or not.