• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Considering that Obama caught flak for his "1% forever" military pay raise plan, I'm pretty sure a Republican congress would abide in order to keep the veteran vote.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Before anyone goes deep into any political opinions, let's just hit the brakes and not sully this nice forum.

Sorry, I never meant to bring up politics, per se, but I agree with you that it's better to cease before it starts getting political. Waiting on results from the mid-term election and its potential affect on defense budget allocation and military manning seemed to be a relevant consideration.

On another note, did anyone see Penn State get robbed against Ohio State this weekend?

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
On another note, did anyone see Penn State get robbed against Ohio State this weekend?

I hate Ohio State just like every other sports fan, but PSU had tons of opportunities and just didn't convert. It was their own fault. Hopefully MSU wipes the floor with the Buckeyes though.
Personally, I'm tired of ESPN and the new selection committee fighting for three SEC West teams in the championship. Isn't the point to find out which team is the best in the COUNTRY and not one REGION? Politics. Politics everywhere.

psulaw0929

I hate Ohio State just like every other sports fan, but PSU had tons of opportunities and just didn't convert. It was their own fault. .

You're right. We were 4-0 before Northwestern and then it was all down hill once we started playing other Big10 teams and I saw my hopes dashed.

PensacolaBayou

I hate Ohio State just like every other sports fan, but PSU had tons of opportunities and just didn't convert. It was their own fault. Hopefully MSU wipes the floor with the Buckeyes though.
Personally, I'm tired of ESPN and the new selection committee fighting for three SEC West teams in the championship. Isn't the point to find out which team is the best in the COUNTRY and not one REGION? Politics. Politics everywhere.

I go to Ohio State and I am from the deep south. I laugh at stuff like this.

psulaw0929

I should have phrased differently, Penn State got robbed by the refs, not Ohio State. Ohio State was favored by 13 1/2 points and they're a good team, I just wish the officiating would have been a little better. I mean, the interception call is understandable because they didn't have the play-back and I'm sure it was hard to see on the field in real-time. But the play clock running out, that is a little ridiculous. But those three points probably wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game.

psulaw0929

Two questions. (1) My processor just had me fill out another Form DD 2807 (Medical Pre-Screen) because she said the one I filled out at the beginning of August had expired. Are they only good for two months? (2) I know MEPS has three days to make a determination on the medical prescreen and then sends it off to N3M. Is there a time limit on N3M to get back to me?