• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Two questions. (1) My processor just had me fill out another Form DD 2807 (Medical Pre-Screen) because she said the one I filled out at the beginning of August had expired. Are they only good for two months? (2) I know MEPS has three days to make a determination on the medical prescreen and then sends it off to N3M. Is there a time limit on N3M to get back to me?
The Pre-Screens go to MEPS, MEPS does the physical. Physical w/ HIV and Eye exam results sent to N3M processor. Typically takes two weeks or less but if your med pac is thicker than the average 25 year old, then expect longer wait times.

Rickblaine22

It was pretty terrible. I'm terrified of needles. Stuck twice in each arm, then the cheek...that's pretty much a near death experience for me.

jbones

Penn State needs to get rid of Franklin. Hackenberg has done nothing but regress since he showed up. I don't even care that he has only been there for half a year. Under BoB, they were moving in the right direction and had a chance to be top 10 by the time Hackenberg was a senior. They won't even be top 10 in the Big10 if Franklin sticks around.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
It was pretty terrible. I'm terrified of needles. Stuck twice in each arm, then the cheek...that's pretty much a near death experience for me.

I hate them too. I got two in both arms, one in the butt, and the doc taking my blood missed twice before she switched arms and finally got it. Had to run a pft like 2 hours later too. That swine flu shot was like getting peanut butter in your shoulder though.

acrjr718

Penn State needs to get rid of Franklin. Hackenberg has done nothing but regress since he showed up. I don't even care that he has only been there for half a year. Under BoB, they were moving in the right direction and had a chance to be top 10 by the time Hackenberg was a senior. They won't even be top 10 in the Big10 if Franklin sticks around.

We'll give you Brady Hoke. He will clap and butt-slap Hackenberg to perfection.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
The Pre-Screens go to MEPS, MEPS does the physical. Physical w/ HIV and Eye exam results sent to N3M processor. Typically takes two weeks or less but if your med pac is thicker than the average 25 year old, then expect longer wait times.

So right now I'm waiting for MEPS to say it's okay for me to get the physical? I sent my paperwork in and it was "deferred," so I sent in more paperwork and now I'm waiting, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be waiting for or how long I'll be waiting.