• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

priorguy

I'm gunna be a little sad once the results come out - I feel like I've gotten to know all of you.... but not really lol

Rickblaine22

I didn't realize Halloween was an officially recognized holiday in the Navy, and I don't know how other commands are, but there is NO day staff left (other than myself). I was sticking around in case results came out.

I don't feel any urgency on the board's part to get results out to the folks. I guess we get to wait some more.

PensacolaBayou

I didn't realize Halloween was an officially recognized holiday in the Navy, and I don't know how other commands are, but there is NO day staff left (other than myself). I was sticking around in case results came out.

I don't feel any urgency on the board's part to get results out to the folks. I guess we get to wait some more.

giphy.gif

navyhaz

may be a late poster here and sorry if this was mentioned already....October Pilot / NFO results are posted to Command BOL.

I know we had a few people here waiting on this along with IDC

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
may be a late poster here and sorry if this was mentioned already....October Pilot / NFO results are posted to Command BOL.

I know we had a few people here waiting on this along with IDC

I was one of them. I got selected for SNFO, which was my first choice. With that being said, I won't be taking up an IW or SWO/IW spot (those were my number 2 and 3 selections). I am just hanging around here now hoping to see some, or all, of you get selected.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
I'm curious now whether or not there is some interplay between these two boards. Maybe the intel guys are waiting to see who applied to both and got picked up for aviation designators before they finalize their selections? Is that remotely possible?