• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

exNavyOffRec

I don't know when it changed but last week, we had a conference call meeting with NRC and our NRD and heard that for the first time. I had always understood that the Supply OCM's did the selections until I heard that. If I'm wrong, please advise!

Maybe they decided to fly in to do selections?, my understanding was Supply wanted to have a say in the process.

jack-o

pilot
NRC is still updating CIRIMS so if your recuiter doesn't see anything that's why. Not everyone is updated on CIRIMS yet.
Thanks for the update. Just got off the phone with my OR, he's heading to the recruitment hub in St. Louis. Said they weren't up yet. I'm hoping he sees that and gives me a call. So anxious.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Pro-Rec N SNA/SNFO. These were my 3 and 4 choices behind Intel/SWO-IW. Still disappointed. I wish there was a way to say "I don't give a crap what designator you pick me for, I just want to be a Naval Officer" on the application. Everything is my top choice.

Congrats to the ones getting good news today.

mizzouzk

Fly big stuff
Serious question here, does the board look at cummulative gpa or your graduating school gpa? I know we discussed it on a previous post but I didnt think we came to a definitive answer

KnightFlight

Serious question here, does the board look at cummulative gpa or your graduating school gpa? I know we discussed it on a previous post but I didnt think we came to a definitive answer
I do believe mine was cumulative. That's including classes I took during High School at the community college.