• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
You/your processor realize that all OCS spots have been filled between now and the January-ish classes?
That may or may not be true. Attrites happen all the time and the PM knows where there are holes to fill. Initially filled...yes. Holes? Yes.

exNavyOffRec

Yes, they can be. For Pilot, NFO, SWO, and Supply Corps, Navy Recruiting Command does the selections....NOT the community itself.

Did they just change that for Supply? up to a few years ago it was the supply community as they had to burn the kits to a CD for distribution to the board, and the director of OCS accessions explained to us that sometimes delays with boards not "in house" due to scheduling coordination, while "in house" boards pilot/nfo/swo give them more options.

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Did they just change that for Supply? up to a few years ago it was the supply community as they had to burn the kits to a CD for distribution to the board, and the director of OCS accessions explained to us that sometimes delays with boards not "in house" due to scheduling coordination, while "in house" boards pilot/nfo/swo give them more options.
I don't know when it changed but last week, we had a conference call meeting with NRC and our NRD and heard that for the first time. I had always understood that the Supply OCM's did the selections until I heard that. If I'm wrong, please advise!

jack-o

pilot
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this forum. Can someone post the link to the editable document containing the scores people have been pro-recd with? Thanks in advance!