• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

iFly14

pilot
Congrats to those who got selected! Just got good news that my recruiter got the letter from TN saying i'm personally qualified. Does anyone have any idea on when the next board will be?

On a side note, the "PRO REC" stands for Professionally Recomended correct? What is the Y?

Thanks all, again congrats!

Sundevil106150

PRO REC-N SNA/SNFO
9/8/8/67
The issue was probably GPA: 2.51 aerospace engineering at Purdue.

I'm still in school so I guess I'll have to find a big enough change to resubmit
Surprised. I mean you have a very strong application. GPA is not that great but its in a difficult major and at a very good university...do not understand this board. There must be something else. Did you have SNA as top choice? if you got that GPA up to a 3.0 you would be much better off too.

Jacob G.

Same, my OR said latest news he'll get today will be by 1800. NRC works until 1700 and updates are 1 hour behind. So if you don't hear back by then, wait until tomorrow.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
PRO REC-N SNA/SNFO
9/8/8/67
The issue was probably GPA: 2.51 aerospace engineering at Purdue.

I'm still in school so I guess I'll have to find a big enough change to resubmit
That is partially correct. If you can stand waiting 6 months from today, then you don't have to have a "significant change" in your kit. That portion is only triggered if you need to rapid fire resubmit like I did. Sorry to hear that especially with what major from Purdue. Keep trying! Those ASTB scores are really solid!