• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Andy Beezy

I just got my PQ letter. Now I have to submit my drug and alcohol screening paperwork to get my final select letter. Does anybody active duty know what that consists of? I know the NDSP can take a month for urinalysis results.

KnightFlight

Yes and no, I graduate in December, so it can only get so much better, especially with the classes I'm in this final semester, either way, I plan on getting a job in the aerospace industry, getting my pilots license, an reapply as soon as I can. I need to talk to a few people who may be able to tell me what else I can do, probably people on here once I figure out who that is haha
Ever thought of double majoring in Mechanical? You would only have to take a few extra classes which could help boost your GPA and strengthen your kit. I say stay in school and take more classes to get your GPA up, engineering is boring anyway, trust me...