• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Serious question here, does the board look at cummulative gpa or your graduating school gpa? I know we discussed it on a previous post but I didnt think we came to a definitive answer
I believe they look at your cumulative GPA. That's what goes down on page 1 of the APSR.

guffster

I had a very solid kit...
9/9/9/76
3.7 GPA math, biology double major
D1 athlete, team captain

Also.. Thank you! Congrats to other selects!!

Last edited:

Lancerr1

PRO REC Y for SNA, thaks for all the help and support through this process guys!

Congratulations! :D You had nearly the same kit as me. Same age, same score, same extra curriculars (vp of my fraternity and IFC prez.) (except I wasn't Lax capt.). This anxiety will give me a heart attack. I'm still waiting to hear from my OR...

Last edited:

dbern1898

Congratulations! :D You had nearly the same kit as me. Same age, same score, same extra curriculars (vp of my fraternity and IFC prez.) (except I wasn't Lax capt.). This anxiety will give me a heart attack. I'm still waiting to hear from my OR...

Ha thats awesome how close the kits are. I did a lot with my IFC at my school. Remember I put Intel as 1st choice so if you had SNA as 1st you should be all set! Im going to be sticking with pilot though.

CCTXNATIVE

My OR says the CIRMIS hasn't been updated yet..how can I contact the processor? Does anyone have a contact number?

Hodgesa

Pro Rec SNFO April Board
PRO REC-N SNA/SNFO
9/8/8/67
The issue was probably GPA: 2.51 aerospace engineering at Purdue.

I'm still in school so I guess I'll have to find a big enough change to resubmit