• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Whitefoot

None
If only I could get SOMEONE to answer the phone, OR, PROCESSOR, Assistant Chief Recruiter, Chief Recruiter = no answer. When did Halloween become a "day-off" holiday?

Raul B

For CIRIMS under the designators (SNA, SNFO, SWO, etc) there's a box that says QT and gives either a Y or N...anyone know what that QT stands for?

mike23!

Y
Dang! Yes for both with those scores sure makes a lot of people here grin ;) Hope to see you in flight school.
Edit: not meant as a put down at all btw. Some of us had lower scores on the astb and have been worried about them.
No offense taken bud, Maybe we'll be in OCS together.

mike23!

I am still in disbelief that not only was I selected, but the results came out the day after the board started. I had just gotten done doing some flying, landed, went to my desk to check my email, and of course make sure BOL wasn't broke, and voilà!
Congratulations. I wander how long us active duty guys will have to wait for the Fin-Sel to come in.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Congratulations. I wander how long us active duty guys will have to wait for the Fin-Sel to come in.

No clue. I am expecting to hopefully here before the end of Dec. It would be nice to find out before then, however, as I have a deployment coming up. Maybe since the results came out so quickly, FINAL SELECTS will soon follow.