• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

mike23!

The PM is the last check, he makes sure the application meets the PA and all the documents are in order, they can and have kicked back applications.
So if my kit can make it to the PM by tomorrow theres still a chance that it won't make it to the October board? Well hopefully it will make it. My ASTB is definitely on the low side but maybe something else in my kit will help me out.

Andy Beezy

Well, I had to resubmit my package back to Mr. Williams this morning. Hopefully all goes well this time. It sort of sucks being this far ahead in time because by the time I receive anything, it's way too late to reply. I guess it is sort of good though too. My October 17th is only 2 and a half hours away.

For all of those still submitting, your OCS application documents have to be in one PDF and your medical stuff has to be in another. Also, there is a tattoo screening form dated September 2014. Make sure that is the one that you have.

Andy Beezy

I have a good feeling that the results from the IDC boards and the aviation board will be released at almost the same time. Hopefully I'll be having a good Xmas!
A_Longo have you ever thought about applying for AMDO? You have Green Belt, and I'm sure that would look really well on your application.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
A_Longo have you ever thought about applying for AMDO? You have Green Belt, and I'm sure that would look really well on your application.

I originally had AMDO on my application and even had some really bad ass appraisals from some very senior AMDOs but with my PRD and the fall board being cancelled again, I had to remove it.

mike23!

Got the word this morning that packet made it to the PM. Hopefully its all good there and doesnt get kicked back from that point. Good luck to everyone else expediting their kits to make the deadline.

KnightFlight

Those F35's are saweet.

I am always bored as of recent. I hate waiting around.

They are advertising to try and bring manufacturing of the F-35 trainer, the T50, to Marietta and have signs all over the plant. Every time I walk up the stairs there is a big poster staring me in the face that says, "Great fighter pilots aren't born, they are made." with a picture of a pilot climbing into the cockpit of a T50. I swear someone is trying to rub this wait in my face. It's one thing to work with the C-130's everyday, but now they are even talking about pilot training. Send me to OCS already! Haha

Andy Beezy

How do you guys know where your package is? I looked on Bupers and saw nothing. Mr. Williams said that my package was accepted and submitted for board appraisal, and that I should check the status of the results on Bupers after the board is over. Is there another place to look aside from board results?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
How do you guys know where your package is? I looked on Bupers and saw nothing. Mr. Williams said that my package was accepted and submitted for board appraisal, and that I should check the status of the results on Bupers after the board is over. Is there another place to look aside from board results?
I can't speak for those on active duty, but for everyone else you only find out through your NRD. That means your processor or OR will be your source of information.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None

Nope. Aside from the official sources here like NOPO and Rufio, BOL is the only way to find our if you were selected or not.