• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Are we now officially to the point everyone jumps when they see new email from AirWarriors?[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Everytime my phone lights up with an email from AW about this thread I'm on it hoping for good news!

flyer91

Are we now officially to the point everyone jumps when they see new email from AirWarriors?

Yeah! Everytime my phone lights up with an email from AW about this thread I'm on it hoping for good news![/QUOTE]
I feel the exact same! 9 days till board!!!

CCTXNATIVE

These 9 days are going to suck.

The weeks after the 29th until we hear back are going to suck even more.

My fingers are crossed....I need this now more than ever!

windnsnow

Longtime lurker, first post here on Air Warriors. I'm submitted in the OCT29 board with you guys. Just wanted to join in on the agony of waiting. Anybody mind updating me on the ORD PRO and BOL acronyms. Not familiar.

Whitefoot

None
Longtime lurker, first post here on Air Warriors. I'm submitted in the OCT29 board with you guys. Just wanted to join in on the agony of waiting. Anybody mind updating me on the ORD PRO and BOL acronyms. Not familiar.
Bureau of Naval Personnel On-line and ORD PRO or PRO BOARD is an administrative function done by the PM (Program Manager). Hope that 1: helps, 2: I am right.