• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
My OR just texted me this morning and said that the board convened today. This is going against everything that we have been told on AW, but he has been on top of it when it comes to getting me info on my kit. Has anyone heard from their OR? I don't really want to tell him that I think he's wrong, and the board isn't meeting till the 29th.
What varlogkern said. I wouldn't call out your recruiter, but I would be shocked if that board happened today. As far as I know, no applications went ORDPRO, and that has to happen before they get reviewed. Take it with a grain of salt, tell him thanks for the info, and wait to get your results in November after the REAL board date on the 29th.

exNavyOffRec

What varlogkern said. I wouldn't call out your recruiter, but I would be shocked if that board happened today. As far as I know, no applications went ORDPRO, and that has to happen before they get reviewed. Take it with a grain of salt, tell him thanks for the info, and wait to get your results in November after the REAL board date on the 29th.

ORD PRO or PRO BOARD is an administrative function done by the PM, once they review the application and determine it is ready to go they change the status, but the new PM's could wait until a certain time, of course that means they would have to go back into the system for each person to change the status after already being in the system to review the kit.

Victor de Leon

Talked with my recruiter today and was told my kit's status is "at board". I'm not sure if that is the same as ORD PRO and not sure if that means a board did convene today but it would be nice if it did!

HTR

pilot
Probably meant at pm
Talked with my recruiter today and was told my kit's status is "at board". I'm not sure if that is the same as ORD PRO and not sure if that means a board did convene today but it would be nice if it did!

mike23!

My kit was sent of to NRC today, hopefully going to make it to this board but I was curious about the interview appraisals. Do they hold much weight in the board?

Lancerr1

I think "at board" is not a technical term from the system. It seems like it would be similar to "At PM". That's different than "pro board." I hope I'm wrong! Confusing ORs oughta get their technical terms straight so we all know what's up!

EDIT: I do know they are doing the best they can and I appreciate them tremendously because without them, I wouldn't get this wonderful chance to fly jets in the Navy.

RMP

Looks good to me
I'm cutting it real close; mine is going out Thursday. So much finger crossing going on here.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Even though NOPO said it was the 29th, I wouldn't be surprised if they convene early given its been awhile since the last board and I'm sure the applications are stacking up. Everything in the military is "subject to change". For now I would say its still the 29th unless Rufio, navyoffrec, or NOPO (if he's still on here) says otherwise. This is my third board on AW and from my experience those 3 have always had solid info!

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Even though NOPO said it was the 29th, I wouldn't be surprised if they convene early given its been awhile since the last board and I'm sure the applications are stacking up. Everything in the military is "subject to change". For now I would say its still the 29th unless Rufio, navyoffrec, or NOPO (if he's still on here) says otherwise. This is my third board on AW and from my experience those 3 have always had solid info!

It would nice to get some news next week that stated "They went ahead and completed the board, results are being released."

Lancerr1

I talked to my recruiter yesterday and was told my package says pro board. Oct 27 is creeping up :)
Now from my understanding, "Pro Board" IS the same as Ordpro. That's enough people for me to start thinking our apps went ORDPRO. Still gonna wait for one of the ORs or NOPO for their word...

mike23!

Once kits get to the PM, are they reviewed again and then sent to the board or can they be kicked back even after getting to the PM?

exNavyOffRec

Once kits get to the PM, are they reviewed again and then sent to the board or can they be kicked back even after getting to the PM?

The PM is the last check, he makes sure the application meets the PA and all the documents are in order, they can and have kicked back applications.