• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

KnightFlight

Has anyone heard anything on a convene date for the board other than "after october 1st"?

That one day with the date

Got a call from my recruiter yesterday. He says they are focused on getting everyone to OCS right now which is why they are holding off on the board. He was told it will be late October for Aviation.
I was I had 2 more hands, so I could give this news 4 thumbs down :confused:

exNavyOffRec

Got a call from my recruiter yesterday. He says they are focused on getting everyone to OCS right now which is why they are holding off on the board. He was told it will be late October for Aviation.

There are ALWAYS people to process for OCS, the cycle NEVER stops, that sounds like a BS answer from a processor.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

NRC just put out a mass email saying to submit SWO/Pilot/NFO applications NOW! That's not an indicator to say a board is approaching soon, but rather to avoid having everyone submit everything 1 Oct 14.

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
NRC just put out a mass email saying to submit SWO/Pilot/NFO applications NOW! That's not an indicator to say a board is approaching soon, but rather to avoid having everyone submit everything 1 Oct 14.
Done, just in time. Thanks. When do applicants receive the results?

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Done, just in time. Thanks. When do applicants receive the results?
Just from what I've seen historically on this website, fleet applicants tend to get results fairly quickly, I'd say usually within a week or so. The rest of us non-AD guys get results a bit after that, usually within a week and a half to two weeks total I'd say. Just rough estimates.

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
Just from what I've seen historically on this website, fleet applicants tend to get results fairly quickly, I'd say usually within a week or so. The rest of us non-AD guys get results a bit after that, usually within a week and a half to two weeks total I'd say. Just rough estimates.
That's what I thought, but then my recruiter said I may not hear until late November (for this October SWO board's results). My package was 100% submitted Monday, so just trying to figure it out.

KnightFlight

There are ALWAYS people to process for OCS, the cycle NEVER stops, that sounds like a BS answer from a processor.

My application has been at processing waiting to move to the board for almost a month now. My recruiter told me he spoke to a processor and they said all Aviation applications are being held at processing until they get the green light that the board is being held. Once they get the green light, they will move all of the reviewed Aviation applications to pro-rec for review by the board.
I've been worried I won't make it to the board because my application has been with the processor for so long. Does what my recruiter was told seem accurate, or do you think I should dig a little deeper into the status of my application to ensure I'm in with the next round of applicants?

Lancerr1

My application has been at processing waiting to move to the board for almost a month now. My recruiter told me he spoke to a processor and they said all Aviation applications are being held at processing until they get the green light that the board is being held. Once they get the green light, they will move all of the reviewed Aviation applications to pro-rec for review by the board.
I've been worried I won't make it to the board because my application has been with the processor for so long. Does what my recruiter was told seem accurate, or do you think I should dig a little deeper into the status of my application to ensure I'm in with the next round of applicants?
You should be ok. The applications are at PM awaiting to be pulled for review, which is when status goes ORDPRO. It won't go ORDPRO until the board decides to begin reviewing. Until then, it's in line. Not much you can do except keep studying your OCS material and getting in shape.

Lancerr1

But it might be a good idea to call your OR and make sure nothing came back from your processor for changes. That way you know it's good to go.