• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I have seen people post plenty of videos of F-18s. I figured I would show some love for some of the Navy's other fine aircraft!

P-3

P-8

C-2

E-6

And yes, there are several more.

Lancerr1

I have seen people post plenty of videos of F-18s. I figured I would show some love for some of the Navy's other fine aircraft!

C-2

And yes, there are several more.

:D haha That C-2 taking off from the deck of the carrier at the end of this video. That plane looks so goofy accelerating so fast. Still must be a rush though!

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
:D haha That C-2 taking off from the deck of the carrier at the end of this video. That plane looks so goofy accelerating so fast. Still must be a rush though!

I have never flown on a C-2, but have been inside of one. I wouldn't mind taking off from a carrier in one just to feel that rush at least once.

Andy Beezy

I have never flown on a C-2, but have been inside of one. I wouldn't mind taking off from a carrier in one just to feel that rush at least once.
It's a blast. No pun intended. I just left VRC-40 not so long ago, and I would have to say that a lot of people didn't like it. I had to clean up quite a few puke filled seats. I on the other hand loved it. I only got to take one cat shot, but man was it fun. I really wish I could have taken a trap.

RTI35

Does anyone know how long it generally takes for MEPS to review your documents and schedule you for an appointment? I submitted my medical documents a few weeks ago and am still waiting on MEPS to give me a date. Getting a little nervous I won't have my kit in for this board because of it.. :(

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Does anyone know how long it generally takes for MEPS to review your documents and schedule you for an appointment? I submitted my medical documents a few weeks ago and am still waiting on MEPS to give me a date. Getting a little nervous I won't have my kit in for this board because of it.. :(

That's a bad situation. I was in the same situation. It depends on how much paperwork you sent them and how busy they are. I have no medical issues but did have prk eye surgery. They took around 6 weeks to get me in..... :(