• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Vyfj.jpeg

Whitefoot

None
...and at the last minute (last Friday) OP says "we need all your official transcripts sent directly to us". WHY? Because the ones that were sent to the OR don't count?!?!? Looks like I will miss the SWO board on Monday, but everything will be done by the aviation board. Frustrating vent complete.

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
...and at the last minute (last Friday) OP says "we need all your official transcripts sent directly to us". WHY? Because the ones that were sent to the OR don't count?!?!? Looks like I will miss the SWO board on Monday, but everything will be done by the aviation board. Frustrating vent complete.
That's a tough break. I had the same issue when my transcripts were stamped "issued to student." Had to have them all resent directly to the NRD.

exNavyOffRec

If the board was to be on Monday you probably would have missed it anyway, but what they said doesn't make sense, and you could have just gone to the NRD and downloaded there in front of the OR or the processor.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I had the exact same issue. I had an official copy sent to my OR earlier in the year. NRC Processor rejected it because it could have been tampered with while going from my OR's office to NRD. So I had to have another official copy sent directly to my NRD Processor. Go figure....

FROG14

Naval Aviator

Soooo wait a sec, clarification needed: I recently had to do the same, all of my transcripts ordered and sent directly to my OR who is at NRD Minneapolis. So who do they need to be addressed to OR? Processor at NRD? or are they now supposed to be sent seperately to program manager at NRC? My OR said everything was good and my packet has left NRD Minneapolis a week ago, but now am I going have to reorder my transcripts????!!!

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
Soooo wait a sec, clarification needed: I recently had to do the same, all of my transcripts ordered and sent directly to my OR who is at NRD Minneapolis. So who do they need to be addressed to OR? Processor at NRD? or are they now supposed to be sent seperately to program manager at NRC? My OR said everything was good and my packet has left NRD Minneapolis a week ago, but now am I going have to reorder my transcripts????!!!
This is how it was explained to me. Some schools mark the transcripts when they issue directly to the student(usually a stamp saying issued to student.) These are no longer accepted as official copies. Now when you order transcripts, and have them mailed direct to your OR, they are clean copies that will be accepted. My OR made it a point to check on this because he had issues recently with transcripts being rejected. Just another way for SNAFU.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

It honestly doesn't matter, just as long as their mailed directly from the university to the recruiter/processor and they don't say "ISSUED TO STUDENT"

Whitefoot

None
NRD Seattle is about 2,265 driving miles away from where I live 1,450 if I fly. Contact is a tad bit limited in person, knowhattamean?

Whitefoot

None
If the board was to be on Monday you probably would have missed it anyway, but what they said doesn't make sense, and you could have just gone to the NRD and downloaded there in front of the OR or the processor.

NRD Seattle is about 2,265 driving miles away from where I live 1,450 if I fly. Contact is a tad bit limited in person, knowhattamean?