• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Lore

We should work on your sense of humor, brother.
Well the depth perception test at MEPS is terrible anyway. The equipment is ancient and the proctors rush you through it without telling you that you are allowed to take as long as you want (take your time). I made it through line C before the proctor told me I have pretty much no depth perception, which I know is false. I went to an ophthalmologist the next day for an arc test and easily scored the highest amount possible.

Agreed. The same thing happened to me, though I probably got farther on my MEPS test than you did. Regardless, results were such that I was not qualified for pilot. OR told me to get a test with my eye doctor and have that submitted. My opthamologist test was perfect. My OR never said explicitly that the re-test was approved, but he made it seem that way, only by saying that I still would not be qualified for pilot (acuity reasons).

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Mine is
My application has been at processing waiting to move to the board for almost a month now. My recruiter told me he spoke to a processor and they said all Aviation applications are being held at processing until they get the green light that the board is being held. Once they get the green light, they will move all of the reviewed Aviation applications to pro-rec for review by the board.
I've been worried I won't make it to the board because my application has been with the processor for so long. Does what my recruiter was told seem accurate, or do you think I should dig a little deeper into the status of my application to ensure I'm in with the next round of applicants?

Mine is in the same boat

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Right now the magical status you want your kit to be in at "At PM" (at Program Manager) since that is the last step before kits are pulled. Once they get pulled they will go ORDPRO (Pro-Board) and stay that way until the board meets.

KnightFlight

Right now the magical status you want your kit to be in at "At PM" (at Program Manager) since that is the last step before kits are pulled. Once they get pulled they will go ORDPRO (Pro-Board) and stay that way until the board meets.

Alright perfect. Thanks for the info.

RobotSailor

Weller-known Member
I'm hopeful.

Here I go:
ASTB: 64 8/8/9
College: 3.0 Economics Degree
Few Extracurricular
No military LOR's
Currently working as a winged NFO in a fleet squadron.

Ask me anything, but what community I'm in.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I'm hopeful.

Here I go:
ASTB: 64 8/8/9
College: 3.0 Economics Degree
Few Extracurricular
No military LOR's
Currently working as a winged NFO in a fleet squadron.

Ask me anything, but what community I'm in.
Pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. All 8+ you are probably in for sure. Not being sarcastic, that is what I've observed over the 8 months or so.