• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Anyone on this board have the ability to check if a package is submitted? It’s not that I don’t trust my OR but it wouldn’t hurt to have peace of mind when it comes to knowing it’s actually there. I’ve seen some unfortunate scenarios where people were told that their packages were submitted just to find out it wasn’t.

Thanks in advance!

Have your recruiter show you the at board list or PMII account.

1812TC

Easy there killer, does that have to be done in Person or is it something he can send me? I’m TAD until past the submission deadline so won’t be able to meet with him.

OperationChungus

pilot
Is it too early to start a SNA/SNFO FY Jan 27, 2020 thread?

I might be joining you on that board.... they're going to be filling up the PROREC Y's with those who can ship out early and I can't until I graduate in May.

My OR said that they've met their quota of applications (but not selectees) for this board so it'll be more competitive, and waiting 3 months for the 19 DEC due date vs waiting six months after getting a PROREC N might be a better option. He said he's going to look into it more and check with the processor, but said it's up to me if I want to submit my packet for this board or wait for December.
Either way, can't ship out til May and if I get denied, earliest I can apply would be April. Does anyone know if the 6 month wait period begins after getting a PROREC-N or does it begin when the board convenes?

Timing and GPA are what might get me denied, so I'm still weighing my options.

KristenQT

My OR said that they've met their quota of applications (but not selectees) for this board so it'll be more competitive.
So they are not taking anymore applicants for this board?

Strange because my OR got a call today from CRNCs processor stating I needed an extra form about my vision for me to be able to have SNA as my designator. Ran that form over ASAP rocky.

OperationChungus

pilot

Strange because my OR got a call today from CRNCs processor stating I needed an extra form about my vision for me to be able to have SNA as my designator. Ran that form over ASAP rocky.

I was confused about that too. I think what he meant was that they hit their number of people they want to apply and send in packets, meaning that the pool of applicants will be pretty high.

KristenQT

With the new PA change and a medical over haul that may be the new norm I wouldn’t let that discourage you from putting in.

alikazmi9000

I was confused about that too. I think what he meant was that they hit their number of people they want to apply and send in packets, meaning that the pool of applicants will be pretty high.
So can I still submit my package? I just finished everything up and hopefully should be submitted by the end of this week

swmonroe88

pilot

Turned in my last form (tattoo screening form... it was a long one ?) today... package is on the processors desk and hopefully heading to NRC in the very near future. Hoping this "quota" rumor is inaccurate.