• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

bigbird

Biggest Bird
I asked my recruiter if there was any way to get a confirmation on the submission on Monday and I haven’t heard back from him yet... I don’t know if I should try and ask again or just hope that he did everything and it’s at the board.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I asked my recruiter if there was any way to get a confirmation on the submission on Monday and I haven’t heard back from him yet... I don’t know if I should try and ask again or just hope that he did everything and it’s at the board.

Follow up with a text followed by a phone call.

pheemy

Hey guys
SWO
OAR - 42
AQR - 5
PFAR - 5
FOFAR - 6
Sex - Male
Age - 20 (I might be the youngest)
Major - Applied Economics
GPA - 3.67
No prior military experience

So I'm applying for the OCT board, Have MEPS tomorrow. Now my OR told me that my OAR score isn't the best and I know that because i didn't study for it initially and I thought it was gonna be very easy. I plan on retaking just the OAR and send in another package for the FEB board as I am trying to apply for SWO or Supply corps. How should I go about studying for the OAR as I am aiming to get a score in the high 60's? Thank you. Ps, I am still in college and wouldn't be graduating until May 2020

MockingbirdT

Hey guys
SWO
OAR - 42
AQR - 5
PFAR - 5
FOFAR - 6
Sex - Male
Age - 20 (I might be the youngest)
Major - Applied Economics
GPA - 3.67
No prior military experience

So I'm applying for the OCT board, Have MEPS tomorrow. Now my OR told me that my OAR score isn't the best and I know that because i didn't study for it initially and I thought it was gonna be very easy. I plan on retaking just the OAR and send in another package for the FEB board as I am trying to apply for SWO or Supply corps. How should I go about studying for the OAR as I am aiming to get a score in the high 60's? Thank you. Ps, I am still in college and wouldn't be graduating until May 2020

Wrong thread if you're asking about studying for OAR. Plenty of threads talk about it.
Try 1001 Questions for ASTB.

bigbird

Biggest Bird
This is the response I got... “No, there is no list for you to see if you are at board. Your kit is at the board. We just have to wait for it to convene,”

I just got that now and I’m honestly a little disappointed I don’t know if he just doesn’t care, doesn’t know or what but I’m honestly wishing I could have Rufio as a recruiter. Sad thing is this isn’t the first time that something like this has happened with this recruiter.

swmonroe88

pilot
This is the response I got... “No, there is no list for you to see if you are at board. Your kit is at the board. We just have to wait for it to convene,”

I just got that now and I’m honestly a little disappointed I don’t know if he just doesn’t care, doesn’t know or what but I’m honestly wishing I could have Rufio as a recruiter. Sad thing is this isn’t the first time that something like this has happened with this recruiter.

I'm not familiar enough with the NRC package approval to board process to be sure of this, but in the 13 Aug SNA thread, @AROBLES93 said that he (an active duty guy, I assume) was able to check the AT BOARD list via this link ( https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx ) if you had the correct CAC/email security certs. He posted this only a few days before the board, though, so I can't say with any certainty how quickly it updates once a package is submitted and approved.

LoLo

Clown
i didn't study for it initially and I thought it was gonna be very easy.

giphy.gif

errantensign

I'm not familiar enough with the NRC package approval to board process to be sure of this, but in the 13 Aug SNA thread, @AROBLES93 said that he (an active duty guy, I assume) was able to check the AT BOARD list via this link ( https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx ) if you had the correct CAC/email security certs. He posted this only a few days before the board, though, so I can't say with any certainty how quickly it updates once a package is submitted and approved.

When I asked arobles, the list only shows who made the board days before convening which is obviously far beyond the submission deadline. I missed the last board due to being in "limbo" and not knowing if my package made it and from my experience the best your recruiter can do is tell you whether or not processing has your package. The rest is a shot in the dark.

swmonroe88

pilot
When I asked arobles, the list only shows who made the board days before convening which is obviously far beyond the submission deadline. I missed the last board due to being in "limbo" and not knowing if my package made it and from my experience the best your recruiter can do is tell you whether or not processing has your package. The rest is a shot in the dark.

I refuse to believe there isn't a better way... I guess it is a large government bureaucracy we're dealing with.
?

1812TC

So I can actually see this. Thank you for the link. And as stated, the August one was a little over a week before the convene date but passed the deadline. I’ll post the list for October when it comes out. At least this time I will know if I was even submitted or not.

Willyz

My OAR is relatively low compared to everyone up here, hopefully, my LOR, EVAL, and Interviews can compensate that. Best luck to every's kit! May our paths come across down the road!

School: Saint Leo University, Major: Marketing GPA: 3.37
ASTP 49 6/6/6
Prior Enlisted: ABH2 Jan 2011- Jun 2019
LOR: 1. (O-6 1310) 2. (O-6 1310) 3. (O-6 USAF Retired) 4. (O-5 Security Officer)
PAST 5 EVAL: EP (#1), EP(#2), MP(transfer), EP(#2), EP
Interview Appraisal Sheet: 1. (10, LCDR 1310) 2. (9, LCDR 1310) 3. (8. Major 7523, USMC)
Applying: SNA

Last edited: