• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Swimmer91

Maybe it’s different for me actually if I’m just renewing one I had from being prior enlisted though so I can’t be sure.

Hoping to be in this board but I'm waiting on MEPS.
Applying: NFO
OAR: 50 5/5/6
GPA: 2.99
Major: Criminology, Psychology
Prior service: No

Also, If y'all have any questions my sister and husband were picked up at last August's board and a friend was just picked up last month. My sister is just finishing up API this week. All of their scores were below what most people on this board have. I think everybody has a good shot.

Swimmer91

Hoping to be in this board but I'm waiting on MEPS.
Applying: NFO
OAR: 50 5/5/6
GPA: 2.99
Major: Criminology, Psychology
Prior service: No

Also, If y'all have any questions my sister and husband were picked up at last August's board and a friend was just picked up last month. My sister is just finishing up API this week. All of their scores were below what most people on this board have. I think everybody has a good shot.
Do you know if the number they select is more loose based around a whole fiscal year or if it’s set per board. In other words, do you think this board will be harder since it has a lot of good packages applying? When I see those of you with 9’s...yikes boi.

Do you know if the number they select is more loose based around a whole fiscal year or if it’s set per board. In other words, do you think this board will be harder since it has a lot of good packages applying? When I see those of you with 9’s...yikes boi.
They select a lot of people. I remember most people getting in except maybe 2 or 3. The people they didn't select had waivers for criminal stuff. Most people were selected with minimums. My sister was picked up for SNA with a 54 and the minimum flight scores and my husband was picked up with a 50 6/7/7 and a 3.02 GPA for NFO. My sister's flight scores were lower than my husband's. My friend was picked up with a 47 but I'm not sure what her flight scores were. I'm not overly worried. In the last year, I have heard from several people that pilots and NFOs are needed right now. That might have changed since I heard last.

PD_

P.D.
None
I talked to someone over at the ocs recruiting recently that said they have the largest pool of selects around October due to it being a new fiscal year and having the most amount of funding. Not sure how true that is though...

KristenQT

I would say with only 26 days left until packages are due and Monday being a holiday and some commands having a 96 up until Wednesday that if you haven’t been to or scheduled for MEPS you may not make the deadline. Just speaking from my own experience and missing the last board thinking that 4 weeks would be plenty of time. However it could still be possible.

I would say with only 26 days left until packages are due and Monday being a holiday and some commands having a 96 up until Wednesday that if you haven’t been to or scheduled for MEPS you may not make the deadline. Just speaking from my own experience and missing the last board thinking that 4 weeks would be plenty of time. However it could still be possible.
You might be right but my sister did it all in 10 days. I already have all the paperwork done and letters of recommendation. There's always the extension if I can get that granted. So if I don't make it to this one that's fine but I know it's possible.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Applying for this board as well.

Board Date: 20191028

Personal Info:

Applying: SNA
OAR: 59
AQR: 7
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7
GPA: 3.8
Sex: M
Major: Finance
Prior Service: N

Good on you, Alex. Glad I could help you out with the referral.

I’v just been selected for Pilot out of San Dog. Will be expecting a call from Ms. P regarding my shipout date sometime this week or so.