• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

OperationChungus

pilot
They’re still going to select however many applicants they need. I don’t believe there’s a cap to how many packets they get. They just have a desired number of packets they want. This is from my OR and I don’t think y’all have anything to be worried. Ask your OR/processor to confirm what I’ve been told.

KristenQT

My OR said you should really have all your paperwork in by the end of this week (2 weeks out) if you want to make sure everything gets screened properly by NRC in case they throw your package back or notice a technicality like they did with mine just today. And my package was submitted end of July.

ndraper728

They’re still going to select however many applicants they need. I don’t believe there’s a cap to how many packets they get. They just have a desired number of packets they want. This is from my OR and I don’t think y’all have anything to be worried. Ask your OR/processor to confirm what I’ve been told.
Thanks! I’ll do that.

1812TC

They also have the ability to hold rolling boards for immediate selects when they have enough applicants. That’s my understanding anyways, wouldn’t think it would be now with this board just over 40 days out, but anything is possible ??‍♂️

swmonroe88

pilot
My OR said you should really have all your paperwork in by the end of this week (2 weeks out) if you want to make sure everything gets screened properly by NRC in case they throw your package back or notice a technicality like they did with mine just today. And my package was submitted end of July.

Hopefully submitting by COB tomorrow.

Pawlus

So they are not taking anymore applicants for this board?

Strange because my OR got a call today from CRNCs processor stating I needed an extra form about my vision for me to be able to have SNA as my designator. Ran that form over ASAP rocky.
In regards to my last post saying if it was to early to start the next thread for the next SNA & SNFO board date:

Sorry for the confusion, i just won't make it in time since, i have medical cancel on me 3 times in a 2 months, which is bottlenecking the rest of the process, was on detachment for 3 weeks, plus go on leave next week for 10 days.

exNavyOffRec

Sounds like your OR is trying to sandbag to make it look like he has candidates applying for every board, he is looking out for him vice looking out for you.

MockingbirdT

So guys once I have everything completed
MEPS -done
LOR's- done
APSR w/ motivational-done
ASTB-done
SF-86-done
and everything is turned into my recruiter. What sort of questions should I be asking at this point? What can I expect from this point?

LoLo

Clown
So guys once I have everything completed
MEPS -done
LOR's- done
APSR w/ motivational-done
ASTB-done
SF-86-done
and everything is turned into my recruiter. What sort of questions should I be asking at this point? What can I expect from this point?

My two cents from personal experience:

Circle back with your recruiter a couple of days before the deadline, and have him/her confirm that your package has been completely submitted and is ready for the board's review.
If everything checks out-- you're gtg.
If not-- the two of you should have just enough time to knock down doors, and make the necessary phone calls, in order to figure out what the hold up could be.

Once the at board list is released, have someone confirm that your name is listed and accounted for. This will be the final guarantee that your package will be reviewed by the board.

This is really [may be] all you can do from this point out until you get your Pro-Rec.

best of luck!

MarchHare

Had to submit ~30 pages of medical records for my post-PRK evalutions, and these weren't forwarded to MEPS until today due to a page numbering issue. Highly unlikely I'll be able to make this board since I still require an ophthalmology consult and N3M letter. The waiting game continues!

MockingbirdT

My two cents from personal experience:

Circle back with your recruiter a couple of days before the deadline, and have him/her confirm that your package has been completely submitted and is ready for the board's review.
If everything checks out-- you're gtg.
If not-- the two of you should have just enough time to knock down doors, and make the necessary phone calls, in order to figure out what the hold up could be.

Once the at board list is released, have someone confirm that your name is listed and accounted for. This will be the final guarantee that your package will be reviewed by the board.

This is really [may be] all you can do from this point out until you get your Pro-Rec.

best of luck!

This is what i was thinking. Thank you!