• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

livnlow1

It is still available for me, scroll to the bottom of the main STA-21 website. Click on...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Link![/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Physical and Placement Information[/FONT]

Login and it will either have the previous information or say something to the effect of no information available.​

do you think it could be different for the different jobs or this should be for everyone? If this means they got picked up...

k_smittay

At first I was worried about this a little as well, but thinking about it.. It can't be all that demanding. I've done a few JROTC inspections with JU NROTC cadets as inspectors with myself. It was fun. I enjoyed the younger guys asking questions, very rewarding.

I totally agree, Im not worried about it. It is still a valid concern though. I dont mind going through the motions, but common, no one wants to sit around and do nothing for no reason. Anyone who has been to the fleet for more than 1 enlistment knows what it is like to just sit idle.

k_smittay

do you think it could be different for the different jobs or this should be for everyone? If this means they got picked up...

I really could not tell you. Maybe that is something the folks who picked up the program within the last year or 2 could tell you. All I know is I have this page now and it hasnt gone anywhere. And some of my buddies who I submitted apps with don't have access to the page.

livnlow1

I really could not tell you. Maybe that is something the folks who picked up the program within the last year or 2 could tell you. All I know is I have this page now and it hasnt gone anywhere. And some of my buddies who I submitted apps with don't have access to the page.

ok thanks.....

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Wow I can't believe you guys are freaking out over a webpage. I guess some people like to create crisis. Relax and Good Luck.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
I don't have access to that page :/ Mine says "no info available" along with many others in my command. I guess we will just have to wait and see. My CCC said that the boards aren't even over yet.

Hey Smittay... were you number 1 from your command?

livnlow1

Lol not trying to freak out over here... this is just my last chance to move close to my mom.... so if he gets it i will be more than happy and if not i be unhappy due to an extention here in SC that my husband and I are very mad about....

k_smittay

I don't have access to that page :/ Mine says "no info available" along with many others in my command. I guess we will just have to wait and see. My CCC said that the boards aren't even over yet.

Hey Smittay... were you number 1 from your command?

Yea, there were 3 of us from HC-4. 2 of us have the page notification.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None

livnlow1

the link is still there and it still takes me to that page. Before (i.e. last week), it would show the same info on the page after you logged in at the "Application Page"... so now it's just on one page and not both..

this page, "Application Page" https://pens11583.cnet.navy.mil/sta-21/home.asp : shows it on lock down..

this page "Physical Info" https://www.sta-sta.cnet.navy.mil/sta-21/login.asp?action=physical : shows the physcial info stuff still..

and some people wonder why us that don't have that stuff on our page are freakin out..lol.. anyways i wrote to the STA-21 website see what they have to say... if they say anything at all... I am sure they will say they have no clue about it.

k_smittay

the link is still there and it still takes me to that page. Before (i.e. last week), it would show the same info on the page after you logged in at the "Application Page"... so now it's just on one page and not both..

this page, "Application Page" https://pens11583.cnet.navy.mil/sta-21/home.asp : shows it on lock down..

this page "Physical Info" https://www.sta-sta.cnet.navy.mil/sta-21/login.asp?action=physical : shows the physcial info stuff still..

Well good luck! Maybe we made it. I guess we will all know soon enough. Im ready for a change of scenery. Norfolk is getting a little blah right now if you ask me.