• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I put in for Pilot and Core. Core sounds like a good idea if you don't make pilot because you can still do your best to get it. If not, you did your best and your still a Naval Officer.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I applied for NFO/Core.. I'm an old fart.. well at least compared of most of you all.. I turned 27 this past June... Therefore, I am only eligible for NFO, Nurse, and Supply.. And there isn't anyway i'm gonna be a Nurse (I HATE Needles) ... with that being said.. I would love to be an NFO, but if not I'll be a SUPPO.. It's all good.. A Naval Officer is a Naval Officer..

livnlow1

I applied for NFO/Core.. I'm an old fart.. well at least compared of most of you all.. I turned 27 this past June... Therefore, I am only eligible for NFO, Nurse, and Supply.. And there isn't anyway i'm gonna be a Nurse (I HATE Needles) ... with that being said.. I would love to be an NFO, but if not I'll be a SUPPO.. It's all good.. A Naval Officer is a Naval Officer..

yeah my husband is an old fart to he turned 27 this past may... so he put in for core and i think Swo nuke.... if i am right i know there was one he couldn't do cause of the age requirment.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
okay for all of us on this thread.. if you applied for Pilot or NFO post your scores on the ASTB.. I just want to take a general poll... I'll start in this order.. AQR, PFAR, FOFAR, OAR...

7/6/5 58...

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I think there was a topic for that someplace in the forum. Its got a lot of scores so you can see where you stand. May help some.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Nothing on my page.

Someone posted that they sent an e-mail down to P-cola but I cant find the post now. Let us all know what info they shoot you back.

livnlow1

Nothing on my page.

Someone posted that they sent an e-mail down to P-cola but I cant find the post now. Let us all know what info they shoot you back.

I have sent the message to them and i will post what they come back with. as soon as i get it....

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I can't say for sure what their response will be, but I am very confident it will continue to be a 'glitch'. The same thing happened for the FY05 results. That year on the selection board result page it told you whether you were accepted or not like a month before the results officially came out. The only problem was that it said the results were for FY04. Everyone got nervous like this. CCCs called sta, people emailed, and STA continually said there was no truth in that page. Well wouldn't you know it, everyone whos said accepted for 04 got selected and those whos said nonselectee didn't get selected for FY05. I was on the losing end of that one.

I do have a question, for all those who are getting the physical/placement screen, does it still have a block for program start date. Mine doesn't show that anymore.

k_smittay

I do have a question, for all those who are getting the physical/placement screen, does it still have a block for program start date. Mine doesn't show that anymore.

No.. I don't think mine ever had a program start date. Just this...

Physical/Placement Information

Physical Info was received on: Data not available

Your Physical Status is: Data not available as of: Data not available

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: Data not available

Physical sent to NOMI: Data not available

Physical sent to BUMED: Data not available

Degree Plan:

Degree Plan Comments:

School Acceptance:

Page 13: Received

Orders Requested: Data not available

livnlow1

Well i got an email from who ever in FL and the email was the guy passing it on to some one else to answer... so i am still waiting on an answer from them....

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
I don't want to be the devil's advocate or anything, but as was stated above, it will probably continue to be a 'glitch', 'error', or a 'webmaster oversight' until the bitter end.

What makes me grin is the thought that they actually do this kind of stuff to us on purpose :D