• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Not to speculate for the 80th time but I never got that special screen when everyone else did, and even when I sign onto the "physical status" link, it says not available. Well, I think its time for the back up plans to go in full effect. If anyone is interested in buying or selling a house in MD/PA, I am licensed :) Time to move on...

corvettetimmy

I was selected in the 04 board and something like that happened to us..

It was the nuke selection board (since theirs is different) and their status page changed a week before the results were released for those that got selected. And all those who saw the change got selected........HMMMMM Dejavu

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I was selected in the 04 board and something like that happened to us..

It was the nuke selection board (since theirs is different) and their status page changed a week before the results were released for those that got selected. And all those who saw the change got selected........HMMMMM Dejavu

Good to know there CorvetteTimmy.. Thank ya sir...

Anyone else got some info/gouge?

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
If in a few days you are all of a sudden in a "huge load of trouble" with your command and don't know how or why, it is either that you actually screwed up huge and are f***ed from here on out, or your command is messing with you because you made it. So, either be really scared that they actually found out whatever you did, or be excited that you're heading to college.

Other than that, good luck to all who applied.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
If in a few days you are all of a sudden in a "huge load of trouble" with your command and don't know how or why, it is either that you actually screwed up huge and are f***ed from here on out, or your command is messing with you because you made it. So, either be really scared that they actually found out whatever you did, or be excited that you're heading to college.

Other than that, good luck to all who applied.

:D

So true...so true. I was working the graveyard shift when the results came out and was asleep when the call came. I woke up around 3 in the afternoon and had 5 new voicemails. 4 were from my Division Chief telling me how I was in deep trouble and I HAD BETTER get my ass back to the squadron. The last was my CCC giving me the good news. I was smiling like Bob the Enzyte guys for quite some time. :D

DeltaVictorFC2

First post....finally got "verified". So you guys have me all freaked out now....I havent checked the status page in a while, just wondering when all that leakage/glichage came about. I dont think I have looked in over 10 days or so at the status, and now mine says the same thing all of yours does. Going through application, it has all that deadline passed mumbo jumbo, and on the main link on the homepage it says something different, not applicable or something. I think thats what you all are seeing, but even if I did have the promising page, I think I missed it before finding this forum. And whats up with quotas for this year? The YN1 says they should be out.....anyone heard anything?

chadwick

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I am not sure if I got the page or not. I remember seeing something that dealt with something to do with physical fitness but now I can’t find it. I am not sure if I was seeing things or what, but now you all have me paranoid.

hehe thanks...

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I had the exact same screen as you Lightning. No NOMI and NO Program start date. I also only applied for CORE. So I guess we hope those who only applied for CORE don't get the Program Start Date: Data Not Available

That being said does anyone know if alternates really get picked up that often. I have heard of one, but that is with knowing of at least 10 alternates.

Mine was saying the same as creepto and EM1 (SW) Nuke, except for I only applied for the Core, so it doesn't have the NOMI physical part on there.

It also doesn't have the (Program Start Information), I think that maybe because i'm an alternate? Did anyone else notice this on theirs? You can still access the Physical/Placement information if you go to the link on the bottom of the home page and log in. I am pretty sure that no information ever showed up for me on this link when I wasn't selected the first time I applied.

I agree it is a BIG Glitch. Good Luck to Everyone!

k_smittay

In light of all this info, does any body know if you pick a school with higher tuition than allowed (ie the citadel, embry riddle) does the Navy cover the additional costs or would it be out of pocket?

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
In light of all this info, does any body know if you pick a school with higher tuition than allowed (ie the citadel, embry riddle) does the Navy cover the additional costs or would it be out of pocket?

It's out of pocket. It's up to $10,000 in tuition books and fees per year. You pay anything over that, and you're not allowed to use you GI Bill.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor

It's out of pocket. $4,000==>fall 4,000==>spring 2,000==>summer. The more xfer credits you have the less you pay while in the program. Remember that now while you can still use your TA and GI Bill.