• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

livnlow1

I don't want to be the devil's advocate or anything, but as was stated above, it will probably continue to be a 'glitch', 'error', or a 'webmaster oversight' until the bitter end.

What makes me grin is the thought that they actually do this kind of stuff to us on purpose :D

yeah, I swear they like to watch everyone ponder over things they do... I am sure that what they will say..

livnlow1

This is what the told me in an email.....

We were testing the Physical/Placement Information outside our fire wall very briefly and the information may not be true.

The selection board results will be released in Oct 2007 via NAVADMIN message.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
This is what the told me in an email.....

We were testing the Physical/Placement Information outside our fire wall very briefly and the information may not be true.

The selection board results will be released in Oct 2007 via NAVADMIN message.
..Of course that's what they said.. Did you really think you were going to get them to say "Yeah, we realize we accidentally released the results, Our Bad."

livnlow1

..Of course that's what they said.. Did you really think you were going to get them to say "Yeah, we realize we accidentally released the results, Our Bad."

Ummm... actually NO... I just asked them a question.. what you think i am stupid... just cause i am a navy wife doesn't mean I don't understand how the navy is......

EM1toNFO

None
No I do not think that you are stupid.. I just think it's a little irrevelant to email them; stating that they are not going admit their mistake and say that they screwed up and released the results. It would be great if they did, but they won't.. So we will all wait and sit here and speculate together..

DeltaVictorFC2

Probably more likely that they did it on purpose to be creative @ssholes. Seems like that would make more sense than the IT wizzards accidently F'in up. Im going to go sob over re enlistment paperwork for a couple hours.....

DeltaVictorFC2

BTW....looks like they disabled the link on the homepage, now when I try to sign in there, my password dissappears and when I type it in again it goes to the same page I was seeing under application status.....deadline passed stuff....

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Yep, when I log in on the STA-21 home page, it now says:

The deadline for application revision has passed.
The deadline for check status has passed.

I think we might want to quit badgering them with questions ;)

k_smittay

BTW....looks like they disabled the link on the homepage, now when I try to sign in there, my password dissappears and when I type it in again it goes to the same page I was seeing under application status.....deadline passed stuff....

That is what happens when everyone starts e-mailing STA and asking questions. So for those who havent gotten a glimpse at their placement page... thats a shame.

Thats why we dont bug the civilians at STA... haha

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Ya know, I'm sure it's something that they've been asked by a lot of the applicants (and some CCC's, I imagine).

I've got to ask, for those who read this thread that got picked up in years past, did you receive an SRB installment the October you found out about your selection?

I know an FY08 selectee wouldn't get the SRB installment in Oct 2008, but would he or she get an installment in 2007?

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Everyone I know who has been selected still got that years SRB installment, and were instructed to not worry about paying it back. If you are worried about SRB you must be a nuke, lol....

EM1toNFO

None
Ya know, I'm sure it's something that they've been asked by a lot of the applicants (and some CCC's, I imagine).

I've got to ask, for those who read this thread that got picked up in years past, did you receive an SRB installment the October you found out about your selection?

I know an FY08 selectee wouldn't get the SRB installment in Oct 2008, but would he or she get an installment in 2007?

I was worrying the same thing, but I plan on putting into savings and sitting on it, until/if they ask for it back...