• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

loui86dz

Do or do not... there is no try-Master Yoda
My recruiter also said that the date has been moved to early May. He said we should expect results mid to late May.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Are you saying the IDC Board is not meeting on April 14? How do you know?

9148130.jpg

chihon fung

So does that mean the deadline is also moved, allowing addition or revisions to packages?

Although I find that hard to believe since I called yesterday and the helpdesk still confirmed 14th plus there are no messages indicating a delay.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This was NOPO.

No it wasn't.

For the group - the next AC IDC proboard, scheduled for 14Apr14, has been moved to the first week in May14 to account for scheduling conflicts with IDC community leadership. As such, the results will be delayed by a few weeks and would now expect to be able to release them by the middle of May14. The results will be released to the Navy commands via BOL leadership accounts (CO, XO, CMC, CCC) and then released a few days later to the Recruiting Districts. This is done to provide professional courtesy to the Navy commands to notify their Sailors before finding out their results from "unofficial" websites like this one.

paulmkrueger

Hopeful for Intel.
Prior enlisted MA2, BA in History (Specializations in WWII and Ancient Rome), Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society, 3.23 GPA. Speak, read and write in German. Additional info in my signature. Package submitted back in February. Am I missing anything? Do I have a shot?