• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

dmamula

Just heard word that the July boards are canceled (this is unofficial but 95% going to happen) and the Results for April boards will be coming out mid June. I also heard that the reason for the big wait and the next board canceled is due to budget.

mrdrown

Just heard from a little bird that the July boards are canceled and the Results for April boards will be coming out mid June. I also heard that the reason for the big wait and the next board canceled is due to budget.
It would be great if you can let us know who the little bird is (or their position) so that we can make a judgement call on the reliability/accuracy of that information. There has been lots of inaccurate and/or speculated information that has turned out to be inaccurate posted here and it makes things confusing and ultimately frustrating. there are lots of little birds who just don't know what they're talking about.

dmamula

It would be great if you can let us know who the little bird is (or their position) so that we can make a judgement call on the reliability/accuracy of that information. There has been lots of inaccurate and/or speculated information that has turned out to be inaccurate posted here and it makes things confusing and ultimately frustrating. there are lots of little birds who just don't know what they're talking about.

Not a problem..... I understand. Just remember regardless what people say the results will come out sooner or later man. I just didn't want everybody calling the guy I called asking him a lot of questions that he really can not answer. I submitted my package for the July boards yesterday and called to see if they received it. The person I talked to processes the applications. He told me all what he was saying was "unofficial" . So take it what it's worth but I figured I would let you guys know what I have heard.

exNavyOffRec

Not a problem..... I understand. Just remember regardless what people say the results will come out sooner or later man. I just didn't want everybody calling the guy I called asking him a lot of questions that he really can not answer. I submitted my package for the July boards yesterday and called to see if they received it. The person I talked to processes the applications. He told me all what he was saying was "unofficial" . So take it what it's worth but I figured I would let you guys know what I have heard.

If their title is "processor" odds are the information is incorrect, that has been the case more often then not, but then again even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

fedman28

I would really like to know for sure if the July board gets cancelled, considering that is the board I am submitting for :(

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
We keep hearing that July boards are "very likely" to be cancelled, so we haven't gotten any official word yet. But just because the last board was back in May, I do see them cancelling July and proceeding with a late summer/fall board.

Connie

NOPO posted that the results were turned into him today. Hopefully we get the results early next week us non AD applicants. Hopefully the acceptance rate was higher this time around. Good luck everyone!

navy2014

Congrats!!! I haven't check yet.

Wow, well done. I wanted to apply for that, but my OR didn't put it on my list. Some people here thought I could be considered for it anyway since I had intel and SWO on my list, but I guess at this point I'm being processed for my first choice anyway, so, I'll never know.