• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Info

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Good luck AMDO applicants! WHEN you get selected, let me know so we can talk about what you can expect in the coming months.

AD1

FTS AMDO
Prefect timing. I'm going out of the country today where I can't use my phone. Can everyone please keep me updated?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has anyone heard how many packages they received for AMDO DCO and how many were Selected? Or the names of those that got Selected.

For selection boards we'll receive a list of those selected and those not selected, so add the two up and that will give you how many people applied.

exNavyOffRec

Haven't received board results, but I can look around. I don't recruit for the reserves so much of this stuff I don't follow too much.

The only reason I knew was I happened to call a person I know to say hi and they mentioned they finally had a person picked up AMDO DCO, I asked when and was told they had just rec'd the results and let the applicants know, I didn't ask them for numbers since it was just a BTW conversation.